Aston Villa v Manchester City - Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Manchester City - Match Thread

I'm in corporate for this one. Is there really prawn sandwiches and vol au vents in there ? I like both of those . Might take a doggy bag (for my 2 dogs and the rest of the house residents)

I'm dreading this.
Sorry to be negative but we are bound to lose this. Bound to.
What will be interesting is to see how Gerrard picks us up after our inevitable spanking and go about getting points again.
However. Football is a funny old game.

If Ings is fit I think i would play him over Watkins. Ings does has lots of quality and a great touch. Mancitys defenders will eat Watkins alive with that touch of his at present.

This is a “free hit”, no-one expects a result so any kind of performance will be a positive. They are not unbeatable but we all need to wear our lucky underpants to ensure a positive result.

It’s actually a good barometer to see where we are short. Every player has to show up Wednesday, can’t afford any passengers. Looking forward to it actually - I’ll be self harming later :ninja:.

This is a “free hit”, no-one expects a result so any kind of performance will be a positive. They are not unbeatable but we all need to wear our lucky underpants to ensure a positive result.

It’s actually a good barometer to see where we are short. Every player has to show up Wednesday, can’t afford any passengers. Looking forward to it actually - I’ll be self harming later :ninja:.

I see this as another plucky underdog result, we'll probably play out of our skins but lose by a goal in the 80th minute.

I know this is petty, but if anyone could get a "Jacob Ramsey, he's one of our own" chants going, that'd be - *ahem* - super.