Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
And onto the final we go.

All match talk, ticket talk and whatever else League Cup final talk we can think of, in here.

Has anyone had an email yet as to the ticket sale dates?

Older couple I know say they got one on Friday. Wondering if Corporate season ticket holders are done differently.

Cant wait for this one. Optimistic, think things have fallen well for us with City playing at the Bernabeu a couple of days before the final.

I hope McGinn is back...

Unfortunately, discontent from some over this game and reaching the final.

I bet our recently departed greatest ever manager is turning in his grave given his success in the competition and the foundation it laid for the following league and European triumphs

Will never EVER pass up the opportunity to see my club at a big final showpiece occasion despite the fact that I'm in a way dreading a Watford style Fa cup final game. GULP!

Just a suggestion but having a thread on the final is a great opportunity for those that are apathetic and bemoan the fact that we are there to offer their tickets (if they qualify for one ) to fellow fans who would love to attend this occasion.

,I am not a season ticket holder, just a member, however if I am lucky enough to get one when they go on sale I will definately have it. I have seen every Villa final since the inception of this trophy and even if the probable outcome is a ten- nil stuffing I dont care.
The whole day out at Wembley is magic from beggining to end, and a win is the icing on the cake, but to be a part of the Villa army win or lose is brilliant.

,I am not a season ticket holder, just a member, however if I am lucky enough to get one when they go on sale I will definately have it. I have seen every Villa final since the inception of this trophy and even if the probable outcome is a ten- nil stuffing I dont care.
The whole day out at Wembley is magic from beggining to end, and a win is the icing on the cake, but to be a part of the Villa army win or lose is brilliant.

You'll probably get a £100 one, seems a steep price for a league cup final

Unfortunately, discontent from some over this game and reaching the final.

I bet our recently departed greatest ever manager is turning in his grave given his success in the competition and the foundation it laid for the following league and European triumphs

Will never EVER pass up the opportunity to see my club at a big final showpiece occasion despite the fact that I'm in a way dreading a Watford style Fa cup final game. GULP!

Just a suggestion but having a thread on the final is a great opportunity for those that are apathetic and bemoan the fact that we are there to offer their tickets (if they qualify for one ) to fellow fans who would love to attend this occasion.

Nothing like a positive start to a thread like this and that is nothing like a positive start.

Some of you just seem determined to be up for a 'fight' with fellow fans.

I'd rather have won v Bournemouth than Leicester, as survival is so important. I rate us as having 5% chance v Man City.

I'm not bemoaning or discontent, I haven't seen anyone else in that way either.

Only thing I bemoan is modern £00tball.

I'd like to see anyone take my ticket off me.

Strange the club haven’t offered tickets to people who were members in the championship first or those who’ve been the most home games rather than a free for all come 5pm on that date, the website has a wobbly when away tickets become available to season ticket holders but this’ll be like Glastonbury tickets where demand far outweighs supply, you’ll just have to be very lucky.

Strange the club haven’t offered tickets to people who were members in the championship first or those who’ve been the most home games rather than a free for all come 5pm on that date, the website has a wobbly when away tickets become available to season ticket holders but this’ll be like Glastonbury tickets where demand far outweighs supply, you’ll just have to be very lucky.

agreed, should be extra loyalty to those who stuck with the club in the Championship.

agreed, should be extra loyalty to those who stuck with the club in the Championship.

Like I said in the other thread, they must be expecting very little to be left after ST holders have taken theirs but even so, loyalty should always be rewarded however big or small. A member who’s been to 0 games has as much chance as one who’s been to 10 and that’s not fair. But then if you’ve been to 10 I think you need to ask yourself why you aren’t a season ticket holder, it’s cheaper for a start.

Like I said in the other thread, they must be expecting very little to be left after ST holders have taken theirs but even so, loyalty should always be rewarded however big or small. A member who’s been to 0 games has as much chance as one who’s been to 10 and that’s not fair. But then if you’ve been to 10 I think you need to ask yourself why you aren’t a season ticket holder, it’s cheaper for a start.
Some people find it hard to stump up £ssssss in one go and can only afford match by match like myself.been to 9+ this season 14 last season so on and so on But yes I know what you mean.