Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st | Page 8 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st

Tickets confirmed today. 2x £100 in the Category 1 area.
Can't wait now - it is the Year of the Rat and as such that means the year of the underdog 👍😏

Left work at 5, completely forgot about the tickets going on sale til I got home. Arranged to go lower with others, now I’m upper 😡

tickets a ticket though

Got my ticket! Hoping for a repeat of find memories in 96! (But not expecting it....)

How does one go about finding the best pubs for a drink along the way that will be flooded with villa fans? Did this for the fa cup semi final but have no idea how a mate knew about it.... (as in places in town not at Wembley)

Got my ticket! Hoping for a repeat of find memories in 96! (But not expecting it....)

How does one go about finding the best pubs for a drink along the way that will be flooded with villa fans? Did this for the fa cup semi final but have no idea how a mate knew about it.... (as in places in town not at Wembley)

Usually around Euston, there’s a Wetherspoons nearby but we usually head to Paddington first then up to Wembley, box park is good as it’s quite open and lots of good stalls.

You’ll find plenty of pubs with villa fans along the way, the ones outside the ground get filled up quick.

‘The Green’ outside Tesco, BYO.

Usually around Euston, there’s a Wetherspoons nearby but we usually head to Paddington first then up to Wembley, box park is good as it’s quite open and lots of good stalls.

You’ll find plenty of pubs with villa fans along the way, the ones outside the ground get filled up quick.
Thanks yes I think it was Euston before!

In 1982 we went to the European Cup final to play a Bayern Munich team who boasted half of the German national team of the time with Dremmler, Augantaler, Breitner, Hoeness and Rummenigger. No one outside of B6 gave us a chance but we believed that we could win.
If we turn up and make a contest of it, we can win this one too. The 6-1 was a bad day for us but we should have learnt from it - if you stand back and admire them, there is a good chance they will play around you and win easily. We have to be in their faces and challenge for every ball.
It is a one off game and we can win in 90 mins.
COYVB