Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st | Page 11 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st

I was in it on Tuesday night at 4.45pm it will tell you they will give people a random queue number to people at 5pm when they start selling the tickets.hope this helps you and best of luck mate UTV:utv:
Thanks Westwood. I am going to try and get in about two o clock if its open.

lmao
Thanks Westwood. I am going to try and get in about two o clock if its open.
lmao,there's early and there's early lol.to be honest I had 3 devices on the go one said queue time 1hr other said 28 minutes and the other 20 minutes.so I put another device on AND that one took me straight in to buy tickets.so I'm guessing it's down to pot luck.waste of time getting on at 2pm when it doesn't open sales till 5pm then your given a random number.you could be on for hrs and given queue number 999 or you could be on the site just before it opens and your given a place at number 5 if you know what I mean mate.

Last edited:
The winners of the league cup qualify for europe, but if the winners qualify via the league then the runners up don't get handed that place with it instead going to the next league position.

However, the rules have surely not been written for the highly unforeseeable circumstance that the club who wins yet qualifies via the league is then banned from europe. An extra league place will get city's league entry to europe...surely we have a very valid argument to now get that europa spot??

No 57

Sadly no 57. I got on bang on five and it said five tickets available, but it would not let you click on the seat. I think someone had purchased them and they were showing for sale until payment had cleared. Cant win em all 57, thanks for asking.

If I hear of anything I'll let you know, must be some in the Wembley club area and the city end I would think

If I hear of anything I'll let you know, must be some in the Wembley club area and the city end I would think
Thanks very much 57, that would be much appreciated.
I can probably do the City end, its just if myBrummie accent gets me thrown out if I open my trap when we score, as we will I am sure.

My mate's got our tickets,(I haven't paid him yet), and he's booked a car park space at Wembley. Now, how do we persuade him to find us somewhere for a pre match sherbert, bearing in mind that, as the driver, he won't be joining in?

Hi everyone, just had a massive change in circumstances and can now go to the final next week, has anyone got any advice on how to get 2 tickets in either end ?

Hi everyone, just had a massive change in circumstances and can now go to the final next week, has anyone got any advice on how to get 2 tickets in either end ?
Just turn up on day the touts will be awash with tickets for Ci£y end . Hold your nerve don't buy too early and you may well get below face value