Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan

• Adomah

• Taylor

• Total voters
Got the result, I was a little disappointed we only had one goal to show for it but the clean sheet was important.

Chester man of the match for me, think he's had a quality season after a shakey start.

Onomah did well considering I'm not a fan. Only criticism from me was our crossing - if we didn't beat the first man then the only other thing we did was beat the last man - Grealish got the ball from an overhit Elmo cross.

Codger is still unfit, Adomah needs to find some form, Snoddy needs a rest and Terry needs to get back ready for the playoffs.

Happy with result after a long arse day.

Aside from the football, I thought Leeds were the greatest fans ever in the history of the game if you read facebook, couldn't even sell out. Though the ones that made it you have to give them credit for the noise

when Chester had that chance at the Holte End I had visions of Allan Evans launching himself horizontally and spearing it into the net. Perhaps my view from the North Stand wasn't too clear and nostalgia took over.

I thought exactly the same. Just throw yourself at it.

I think Chester did well and Jedi had another good game. If I'm being picky, (and I know I am), when Chester had that chance at the Holte End I had visions of Allan Evans launching himself horizontally and spearing it into the net. Perhaps my view from the North Stand wasn't too clear and nostalgia took over.
Yes. I think he could have got to that, but I think he thought someone was coming in behind him to stick it away...

QPR, Bolton and Norwich if only we had managed 3 points from these games would have made all the difference o_Oo_O

Absolutely Col, enjoyed the last two wins like we should but a big dose of frustration goes with it because it does feel like we have dipped out when we shouldn't have .

Imagine my joy to catch lingering shots of Fear and Deano on the telly. Both of them seemed to be very cheerful.
(Why?)
As for the game, it really should have been done and dusted by half time so the second half was nervier than it should have been.
I thought their goalkeeper had a very good game.

They were both cheerful as the had each had £10 on Grabban to score the first goal at 9/2.

On the subject of Chester , to play every game is some achievement , and despite his chronic lack of pace he's starting to grow on me .
The last two games him and the Jedi have been immense
Certainly player of the season

QPR, Bolton and Norwich if only we had managed 3 points from these games would have made all the difference o_Oo_O

Yes piss poor the way we threw away the chance to get automatic promotion in those games (and Hull) after doing all the hard work to get back up there after the very poor start of the season we had

Well, as SB said - it wasn't a classic, but we got over the line.

Really, thats what the next 3 / 5 / 6 games are about at the end of the day.

Credit where credit is due, I criticize when I believe he deserves it, so I will give credit when he deserves it - Grealish ran the game from start to finish last night, he was superb and MotM

However, I have to say , a close second, and a guy who has now had two excellent games in three days was Glen Whelan , I was so impressed with him last night, in both his workrate, his break up play, and his passing.

Maybe when JT is back, rotating him and Jedi to keep them both fresh may be the answer.

Great header from Grabban but I feel he is totally wasted on the wing, would prefer a straight two up top, which I think would give Kodjia more space as well, but it is obvious SB prefers this front 3.

And fair play to Adomah , who came back strongly.

All in all, I can't moan about anything last night, it wasn't spectacular, it wasn't even great, but we bossed it and we won - end of

MotM - Grealish

And me, in fact, the only guy you could possibly criticize last night, but I won't , is Snodgrass.

And the reason I won't is because, even though he was poor for his standards, and absolutely nothing came off for him, he still worked his socks off.

To me, anyone having a go at last night is just looking for negatives. Did Johnstone even tough the ball apart from back passes and goal kicks ?

One thing that I found interesting from the interview with Bruce was that it was stated 79 points for the season was the most we’d ever had, so I looked it up.

Taken into account 3 points for a win didn’t come in until 1981-1982 season.
When we were promoted the last time from the old second tier in the 1987-1988 season we finished with 78 points from 44 games and it was enough to finish in second place.

We have already passed that for the year. So it appears that we are indeed in for a record amount of points for the season!!

Great to see Chester getting some appreciation, I said since we got him he is EPL quality.

We still have it all to do, we're relying on Brentford and the like to take points off Fulham its a lot to ask.

Agreed CDX, if we don't go up, I have a feeling he will.

Bit of a scrappy game, second half especially, but all that matters is the 3 points. Not sure I've ever seen a Leeds United team that bad.

If anyone wants to do me a favour and do a man of the match poll in the forum (not got them back for front page yet)