Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan

• Adomah

• Taylor

• Total voters
Who said everything's negative...it's called constructive reflection!

Deano and normal shouldn't go in the same sentence and I'm not sure I've ever met him but I'm confident in that statement!

Not sure if I agree on all the Onomah bashing. I thought he put himself about and did well, and our midfield had a decent balance to it today with Whelan sitting deep and Onomah just in front of him, with Grealish drifting into the channels.
I think there's a tendency to just assume that he was crap because he had some dodgy games in the past. He's just a kid, but looked up for it today.

Not much hair between the two of them is there? . Kept having to adjust my tv's brightness everytime the camera panned to the dug out area.

Well, you can be thankful that I wasn't there making up a follicly challenged trio. The thing is there is not a lot you can do about an excess of testosterone.

Easy win for me but why did Snoddy not get subbed ? He's struggling and this was the ideal game to rest him .
Apert from that and the lacklustre second half all was ok for me

I agree with you gm. Thought he did ok. Tries to be a tad flashy at times, when the simple ball is on, but he worked hard tonight. I think he’ll be a very good player when he ”grows up”. If we go up I’d like us to hang on to him.

If he were a Brummie we’d be much more forgiving.

Are people bashing Onomah ? I can't believe that , the lad was ok and certainly first half gave us more than the Irish Iniesta ever does .

I think if results go against us tomorrow we need to be strategic and just focus on the play offs , regardless of who and what order we play in . Bruce knows his onions anyway so will be thinking the same

Are people bashing Onomah ? I can't believe that , the lad was ok and certainly first half gave us more than the Irish Iniesta ever does .

Onomah is a better football player. I don’t think that’s in doubt.

I think if results go against us tomorrow we need to be strategic and just focus on the play offs , regardless of who and what order we play in . Bruce knows his onions anyway so will be thinking the same

Cannot see Fulham and Cardiff both losing. Heart says its still on but head says its gone.

Thought the team was well balanced tonight, adomah looked jaded over the last few games and no surprise he was dropped, looked lively when he came on. Think snoddy needs a rest now too, his free kicks were woeful tonight. He's been immense most of the season but some of his theatrics irritate me. Jedi and Whelan did their jobs and kodija looking better. Guaranteed play off spot now, time to believe?

I thought Onomah did ok , and I have certainly seen him play worse.

Snoody looked knackered and I suppose it had to be Kodjia who had to come off otherwise Snoddy would surely been replaced by Albert.

That was a slog. As with many games this last year I left villa park thinking we hadn't given everything. Ok 1st half followed by a poor 2nd, thank god Leeds were dreadful. Too lethargic, too many long balls to no one and sloppy passes all round.

Onomha seems to be getting a lot of stick but in truth he wasn't any worse than Hourihane normally is. He could go on to be a very good player but no one will ever convince me we'd not have been better giving Callum O'Hare the game time this year instead of doing spurs a favour. Defence did ok, Chester motm for me. Whelan was much better than Tuesday but Jedinak is 10 times the player. Jack again looked the only one with any spark, great cross for the goal as well. Grabban was poor bar his goal. I can see why he's never settled anywhere or made it in the premier league. Snodgrass is way off the boil and looks knackered frankly. He needs a rest. For Kodjia it's all about getting minutes, he'll hopefully be back to Jimmy danger mode by the play offs.

We only seem able to raise ourselves for the big games currently. Hopefully this means we'll smash the play but performances like that will see us back in this league next season. I looked at that bench and bar Adomah there was no one who could come on and freshen things up. Surely Davis, RHM or O'Hare are worth a run out now we're guaranteed the play offs and not really in contention for automatic. I've given up completely on Hogan, how he failed to get his shot away when. 1 on 1 I'll never know. We've been completely robbed by Brentford unfortunately.

Snodgrass is tired needs a rest .
Hutton is due back which is good as is JT
Great that JK got 65 mins , he's almost trying too hard for that goal
There's a few players we need protecting for the play offs now
Whelan was immense tonight as was chester and Jedi

Three points, job done. Can't do any more in terms of putting pressure on Cardiff and Fulham. Controlled most of the game tonight but the first twenty minutes of the second half did my head in! Sloppy in possession, passing going astray...so frustrating watching this lot at times. Fully expected Leeds to punish us but thankfully we then woke up again and should have put the game to bed. Who knows how important goal difference could be in a couple of weeks.....a couple more goals could be vital! Anyway that said, the three points are in the bag and that's all that matters. Wasn't overjoyed to see Onomah starting but thought he actually did ok tonight, sloppy like a few others at times but one of his better games I thought. Quick shout for James Chester yet again tonight. Everything he did was first class. What a terrific season that lad is having. Immense week in, week out. Hasn't missed a game for what seems like an eternity and how the hell he's not in the team of the year is beyond me.

I think Chester did well and Jedi had another good game. If I'm being picky, (and I know I am), when Chester had that chance at the Holte End I had visions of Allan Evans launching himself horizontally and spearing it into the net. Perhaps my view from the North Stand wasn't too clear and nostalgia took over.