Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adomah

• Taylor

• Total voters

Pride of Lions

I am now official
Well, can we play average at best and still come up with another win?

Thor and Terry may not make it, Axel Foley probably unavailable too. Thoughts?....

The team that finished last night would be fine by me if others are unavailable. Leeds are woeful - 2 wins in 18 since the turn of the year, 10 defeats.

The only proviso is that we really need a clean sheet, or at least to score first. We are not great chasing games. Leeds leak goals for fun, but score often enough as well.

2-0 or 3-1 Villa.

:utv:

A couple of Leeds fans at work not happy at where their team is right now. I thought they would easily make the play offs but they have just imploded. I think the problems there are deep rooted, a club the size of Leeds should not be where they are. I hope we can get the win that secures play offs minimum and allows me to be smug. Question is how tired our players after last night, and how tired Leeds are having played away and lost at Preston. No prediction from me, just hoping for a win.

Well we have managed to do well in the 'big' home games . Wins v Wolves, Blues, Cardiff, Bristol City.
Trouble we have is backing them up in the next game. So I honestly cannot say that this will be a win. Draw maybe due to being so soon after Cardiff game.

I don't think this constant pissing around with our matches is necessarily helping our cause either. One sat 3pm home kick off since 9th of December ffs!. One sat 3pm kick off home or away since 24th Feb.
1730, 1230. Saturday evening, Saturday lunchtime, Sunday lunchtime, Friday evening, Tuesday evening. I need a break!. Lol.

Hasn't helped me either as I am unavailable due to the game moving days.
#fansfirstnot

Yes we have been here before , winning a "big" game then failing to capitalise on it. We really need to win and win well to put pressure on Cardiff and Fulham.

Bree, jedinak, Johnstone, kodja, grealish haven't played that many games this season so stick with the side that finished and put oh are and davis on the bench.

Bree, jedinak, Johnstone, kodja, grealish haven't played that many games this season so stick with the side that finished and put oh are and davis on the bench.

He's played 38 games, 3420 minutes, second only to Chester. I would say that's quite a few games mate.

Pah. When I were a boy I used to do night shift down t'pit then walk 25 miles to the game and play 90 minutes walk back 25 miles then go back down t'pit.

good chance to start resting a few tbh.
those above and below us have to keep going for either 2nd or to get into the playoffs - gives us the chance to freshen a few up for when the fun begins

good chance to start resting a few tbh.
those above and below us have to keep going for either 2nd or to get into the playoffs - gives us the chance to freshen a few up for when the fun begins

Rest who though? Adomah maybe - he has been off the pace for a while now, and I though we looked better last night when Kodjia came on and Grabban pushed wide left. The only others would be Snoddy, Chester or Johnstone. Snoddy could maybe start from the bench, but not the others.

If we win this weekend, and by some fluke Cardiff and Fulham don't, we could be right in there with three games still to play (four for Cardiff). Unlikely but by no means impossible. We just have to win every game from here on in as far as I am concerned, play-offs included if that is to be our fate.

I hate Leeds, so a must win. Hope we remind them about that badge:lol:
Start with the team that finished for me, or Davis up top to start if Kodja can't manage a whole game. Bree did ok, Grabban can play on the wing. Bjarnason for Whelan if fit. Just hope we turn up, if so should win. 2-1 to the good guys.

For me the pressure is off. We won’t get 2nd, I’ll quite happily take either 3rd or 4th to meet Derby or Milwall over two legs, or any of the next set if they sneak it. Hopefully we can go out and play some free flowing football. Adomah needs to up his game and get on the ball more, maybe if the pressure is off he will perform.

1-0 to the good guys