Aston Villa v Everton - Sunday Noon - Match Thread | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Everton - Sunday Noon - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
We'll assume it is on, there is a football covid thread to discuss that side of things.

If it gets postponed, we'll freeze/delete this thread (so again, discuss covid in the football covid thread)

Just hope this gives us long enough for our key players to be available and fully recovered. Could be a great game, two in form teams both with some real individual quality... providing we are fully fit and ready to play

I guess a lot will depend on which of our players had positive tests for covid. If it was mainly back ups we will be nice and fresh for this one, if the likes of Jack, Martinez and McGinn have been laid low you would think Everton would be favourites.

Just hope this gives us long enough for our key players to be available and fully recovered. Could be a great game, two in form teams both with some real individual quality... providing we are fully fit and ready to play
It's always a fixture I look forward to. Games against Everton have been generally exciting and evenly matched in the past 20 odd years or so. Particular favourite of mine was the 3-2, with the last minute Ashley Young winner in 2009 I think?

The 2-0 against them was one of very few games I enjoyed last season.

I hope we have a strong squad to pick from and this contest isn't ruined by the Covid situation. Worst case scenario, I'll enjoy watching some of those U21's get a chance in the PL.

It's always a fixture I look forward to. Games against Everton have been generally exciting and evenly matched in the past 20 odd years or so. Particular favourite of mine was the 3-2, with the last minute Ashley Young winner in 2009 I think?

The 2-0 against them was one of very few games I enjoyed last season.

I hope we have a strong squad to pick from and this contest isn't ruined by the Covid situation. Worst case scenario, I'll enjoy watching some of those U21's get a chance in the PL.

I enjoyed the 6-2....

If we cant access Bodymoor until Saturday there is no chance it will go ahead. They do have a few injury problems though so cant see Ancelotti being too upset by it

Status
Not open for further replies.