Aston Villa v Chelsea - Sun 23rd May - 4pm - Sky | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Chelsea - Sun 23rd May - 4pm - Sky

Not sure how I'll fair, as all 3 of our seats are in my Son's name, I just suppose he enters both tickets but no my Granddaughter who is under 14 and therefore can't enter.
I'm not that bothered really 10k in Villa Park will still be like a morgue

Not sure how I'll fair, as all 3 of our seats are in my Son's name, I just suppose he enters both tickets but no my Granddaughter who is under 14 and therefore can't enter.
I'm not that bothered really 10k in Villa Park will still be like a morgue

He should be able to buy 3 tickets and assign them to the others , which is what I did.

My son and nephew are linked to my account so whenever I buy any tickets I can assign them to their name.

That's top price.
There is a range. No idea what they relate to seat wise
Doesn't explain. Which is pretty useless, unless I have missed it.
That sounds about right with my lad, although he's assuming we'd be somewhere near our normal seats I expect and we could be anywhere

Not actually sure why they have done bloody categories tbh. Seems over complicated. Enter ballot, get drawn out of ballot, choose category .....
Presumably there will be an online bun fight to grab the category you want and some will be faced with only being able to get 50 quid ticket when they wanted the 27 quid ones.
Sigh.
One game . Just do the ballot , one price , luck of the draw what seats you get (factoring in disability requirements where required ). Who would seriously complain at that . I am not remotely bothered being lumbered with a shite seat in a fair ballot . I knew the rules etc.

Last edited:
Not actually sure why they have done bloody categories tbh. Seems over complicated. Enter ballot, get drawn out of ballot, choose category .....
Presumably there will be an online bun fight to grab the category you want and some will be faced with only being able to get 50 quid ticket when they wanted the 27 quid ones.
Sigh.
One game . Just do the ballot , one price , luck of the draw what seats you get (factoring in disability requirements where required ). Who would seriously complain at that . I am not remotely bothered being lumbered with a shite seat in a fair ballot . I knew the rules etc.
Cock up to match the Liverpool league cup fiasco. Please rethink this Villa.

I’ve never won a bloody raffle in my life so I doubt this will be any different but just the thought of a chance of finally returning to our second home has given both myself and Langoe junior a bit of a warm glow this evening.....!