Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm | Page 33 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm

They were just as cynical as Brentford earlier in the season. Dive after every tackle. Pull someone down if they get away from you. Anytime the crowd perks up a man goes down with a mysterious injury that lasts till everything has gone flat again.

They don't play attacking football they play a boring possession game that's meant to strangle the life out of the game. They're a boring team, a boring club supported by a load of posh tossers.
Posh tossers ? Are they Peterborough fans who changed allegiance 🤔

Looks a good prospect for his age but obviously we need/should already have much better than him in the middle of the pitch ...
Most definitely should mate, but that's down to very poor buying by the relevant whoever.
We could all see it, but the people paid big bucks to see it couldn't.
He has a part to play until we find a replacement, but is a good addition to the squad until he improves and pushes for a regular place in an impoved midfield, or move him on if he doesn't make the grade

Seeing buendia's reaction when he came off, punching the chair, at least he shows that he cares and knows that his performance was below par. There's a player in there, just needs that arm around him. Or Maybe a run of sub appearances...

Seeing buendia's reaction when he came off, punching the chair, at least he shows that he cares and knows that his performance was below par. There's a player in there, just needs that arm around him. Or Maybe a run of sub appearances...

He's a professional. He knows that if he isn't doing it on the pitch, he won't stay on the pitch. If I was Gerro, I'd be thinking about starting him on the bench.

yep not sure why but two blokes who sit next to us this season left on 80 mins every game, they also miss the first 5 mins of the second half, I'm guessing they are drinkers. Not sure why they do it but they missed both goals yesterday.
It had 0-0 all over it didn't it

You dont sit in the Upper Trinity A3 do you? The 2 in front of us did the same.

Hate to be pedantic (actually I don’t!) but no one has literally died have they? Metaphorically, perhaps. But not literally. I think it would have been quite a major story if they had.
There is another pandemic recently of people using the word "literally" in the wrong context, it does my head in... also the younger generations overuse of "basically" .... there's no need to dumb it down for me kid.

IIRC he's only played one full game since he came here.

Same as Nakamba imo - needs a run of 6-8 full games to find his feet in the team properly.

If untouchable Watkins can go game after game without doing anything then those two guys should be given the best possible chance to fully settle in but we've got to sort out the rest of the team/forward line really before we'll ever see what he can do.

He should be linking play up for us between midfield and the forward(s) but that area of the team is shambolic this season, I just don't think he's someone who can fix a dysfunctional team, he's the guy who helps make a good team a great team.

IIRC he's only played one full game since he came here.

Same as Nakamba imo - needs a run of 6-8 full games to find his feet in the team properly.

If untouchable Watkins can go game after game without doing anything then those two guys should be given the best possible chance to fully settle in.
Watkins an Marv both aways put a shift in even when they aren't playing well Buendia is jogging about waving his arms and moaning. Needs to put a shit in first and foremost

You dont sit in the Upper Trinity A3 do you? The 2 in front of us did the same.
Some of us leave a few minutes early because the Rail service from Aston station is appalling. I left the ground at 4-45 yesterday and arrived home at 7-25 . Do l live in Bristol, Nottingham or Leicester? Nope, a few miles up the road in Four Oaks. Dismal service,week after week, as the Tory boys milk the gravy train (sorry). Andy Street, Villa boy,you often talk about improving the West Midlands transport system, you are failing.