Aston Villa sack Steve Bruce | Vital Football

Aston Villa sack Steve Bruce

Rising

Alert Team
With Villa 12th in the Championship following a 3:3 draw with PNE last night, the owners have got rid.
Should Maureen suffer the same fate at the rags, I would love Steve Bruce to get the gig and to carry on with Maureen’s good work.
(y)

I have my suspicions that the cabbage attack last night was orchestrated by the Villa board in the hope that he'd say 'enough is enough' and walk, in the hope they wouldn't have to pay him compo.

If Whelan had scored that penalty in the 90+ min he might still have had a job, and the fans that left early just because they went 2-3 down got off light as well if it had gone in :rofl:

Ex-rag he may be for but I have massive sympathy for him given that both of his parents died earlier this year.

I have no idea what kind of relationship he may have had with them, but I doubt anyone wouldn’t find their focus affected by such bereavements.

I wish him well.

SB is one of those managers that can be a motivator and inspirational for a couple of years but then must move as he runs out of ideas, as ideal assistant manager to someone better than he is.

Steve and a couple of others remind me of that old merry go round at the fair.
The one with the fixed horses or motor cycles etc.
They just go round and round and don’t get anywhere.
Unlike the fair mob though, they do always manage to up their bank balances so one shouldn’t feel too sorry for him/ them.

It always amazes me how managers always seem to get a job,you could be next to bottom in league two,get rid of the manager and he reappears at another club that is above you a couple of months later,the same goes for players,you get rid of them because you think that they would be more suited to giving kids a ride on their back on Blackpool beach and then at the next club they bang goals in for fun,unless it's just the ones at Notts :hmmm::rotfl: