Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day | Page 43 | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day

Played really well.
Deserved at least a point.
So Matic commits 3 yellow card offences and gets away with just 1 yellow 🤣🤣🤣
Manu win with iffy dodgy VAR decision. Who would have thunk it.
Sent a message to my mate at 7:45 saying wait for the dodgy Man U pen later, it’s so predictable the refs have t be aware of their antics shame on them for falling for it

err... ok.

Think Tom is more than entitled to his opinion as well. It was a soft pen, but of course it will be given there, always is. Get it?

If Jack had done that the other end I don’t think I’d see many complaints. My biggest complaint from it is that the ref doesn’t go and check his own work on the screens provided, what’s the point of them? In fact, what’s the point of the ref when someone else is making the final decision?

If Jack had done that the other end I don’t think I’d see many complaints. My biggest complaint from it is that the ref doesn’t go and check his own work on the screens provided, what’s the point of them? In fact, what’s the point of the ref when someone else is making the final decision?

Yes, thought it was now an instruction they had to view....hence why we've seen even bigger delays in recent weeks.

Sky Sports showing a bit of a reel of Grealish, maguire touches him after he goes round him and he goes down quite theatrically, free kick given. Maguire makes that decision easy for the referee.

Every pass he made was a f-in back heel. And several didnt come off including one by our own box!
Don't knock it mate he's Brazilian they do stuff like that the alternative are players who are shit scared to have the ball and never give it away because they have it

But he didn't clip him, you can see that clearly, he clips himself and goes down like a sack of spuds. So that's an inaccurate claim in the report and the BBC are charged with upholding standards, ethics and accuracy.

That's not accurate.

They do but by reporting it as such would be inaccurate. If they include some opinion then that’s different.

All this crap about Grealish going to the next level with better players, really does my head in. Each of those commentators are contributing in their own little way, to making the game shitter. They praise our performance, we've just gone toe to toe with so called big 6 clubs and not been outplayed at all - yet we are still classified as filler for the 'real' clubs.

As Deano said Luiz was to tight to Pogba. That was the issue to start with.
The inconsistency is beyond belief with these refs now DL gets a pen awarded against him because he is tight to drogba and drogba clips DL and falls over himself, but OL is almost assaulted by a player scores but is deemed to be offside by the actions of the opposition player oh and no free kick or pen

we play like that and struggle to score and I've just seen West Hams winner a shot heading for the corner flag virtually hit the west ham bloke and flies in