Aston Vile | Vital Football

Aston Vile

Had the pleasure of sitting behind a few Vile fans earlier this evening at a bar in Mallorca. They didn’t like me asking who their next messiah would be. Apparently couldn’t understand why we would be such dicks to them...

In fairness, Bruce has done well in the Championship or equivalent.

I wonder if any of the Mitrovic cash will be spent on Grealish.

Offer them to pay the bill and a Sports Direct bag for life and mug in exchange for James Chester and Jack Grealish

Hope they do go into administration.How many points do they lose for that these days.2 sets of *****.Them and the Mackems when we went down.
The mackems in League 1,Vile could go into administration.They say it comes in 3s.Could we get Ashley to fuck off.Never mind.2 out of 3 isn't bad.
As well as losing players,surely they won't be able to keep Bruce on as manager.He will be on a tidy wedge.

I was kind of hoping they'd go up because I didn't want us to sell mitrovic to a rival Fulham. Add to that the joy of watching villa go straight back down. Mind you I'd be lying if I said I cared much either way.

I was reading somewhere rodwell is on 40 odd grand a week, hasn't played much at all and isn't budging.
Hope they do go into administration.How many points do they lose for that these days.2 sets of *****.Them and the Mackems when we went down.
The mackems in League 1,Vile could go into administration.They say it comes in 3s.Could we get Ashley to fuck off.Never mind.2 out of 3 isn't bad.
As well as losing players,surely they won't be able to keep Bruce on as manager.He will be on a tidy wedge.

I was reading somewhere rodwell is on 40 odd grand a week, hasn't played much at all and isn't budging. :grinning:

Wey Villa have eventually got rid of Broocey. Maybe it was cabbage-gate, maybe not but there's another candidate lined up for Rafa's leaving do in May.