ASM taking the p*ss | Vital Football

ASM taking the p*ss

Rza

Vital Champions League
It's been obvious for a while now ASM has more say at the club than the mug who picks the team and puts the cones out. From getting one of his mates a contract to flying back and forward to France during a supposed pandemic, he's at it again...

https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/03/al...-monaco-with-club-agreement-newcastle-united/

If there's anything that will cause disharmony throughout a squad it'll be double standards. He's basically just been granted a holiday for his birthday.

It's not taking the piss. There's plenty of genuine issues at the club these however aren't them. In regards to mates being looked after it's quite common at a lot of clubs. Chelsea for example signed Thorgan Hazard as a favour to Eden. Or players friends and or relatives who don't play football are given a stipend from a club to come over and look after them.

As for taking a break, he's injured. With his groin injury he's not able to train properly so he's more than likely doing low key training that can be done as easily wherever as opposed to at the club. The club gave him permission and he's followed all the covid protocols what's the problem ?

Apparently the problem is no one sees this as a problem. I suppose if the dressing room is split into 4 camps then things can't get much worse. Why don't we ask the question that if this was say, joelinton for example, would everyone think this was ok? Somehow I think not

Apparently the problem is no one sees this as a problem. I suppose if the dressing room is split into 4 camps then things can't get much worse. Why don't we ask the question that if this was say, joelinton for example, would everyone think this was ok? Somehow I think not

What's your issue with it as you're the only one who seems to have one? Don't say it's about squad disharmony as you have no knowledge that this has ruffled anybody's feathers.

If Joelinton was injured, then why would it not be ok?

I have no idea what this thread is about. The kid is injured, he travels over to France for some reason, so he has to quarantine. So what?