Ask Randy Stand | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ask Randy Stand

Trekker - 5/7/2013 09:53

I ended up unconscious for 30 mins about 3 years back. I got up to use the shower etc next thing I know there are para medics around me, I can hear them but can't speak. David had heard me collapse and put me into recovery position because I had blocked my airway the way I had fallen.
Spent a while in hospital but never found the reason. It was spooky. I could hear the medics discussing a stroke or brain haemorrhage and saying I didn't look good (cheeky sods)
I think it might have been trapped wind.
I have very high blood pressure but it's normally low BP that makes you pass out.

That was pretty bad, you had bloked the door as well. I thought it was a heart attack.

Episodes of fainting will always be first considered to be diabetes, cos in the main that's what we see at hospitals when people have fainted and they are undiagnosed diabetics. Pretty hard to tell what the issue is however if all your blood tests are ok. 5.9 mmols is actually a very healthy blood sugar reading Ratman so it's not that, you'd have to have extensive blood tests to get to the bottom of it, although that probably wouldn't help it either.

Trekker - 5/7/2013 09:53

I ended up unconscious for 30 mins about 3 years back. I got up to use the shower etc next thing I know there are para medics around me, I can hear them but can't speak. David had heard me collapse and put me into recovery position because I had blocked my airway the way I had fallen.
Spent a while in hospital but never found the reason. It was spooky. I could hear the medics discussing a stroke or brain haemorrhage and saying I didn't look good (cheeky sods)
I think it might have been trapped wind.
I have very high blood pressure but it's normally low BP that makes you pass out.

Too high blood pressure can also make you pass out though. Weird how it was nothing though. Can see why they suspected a stroke or a haemorrhage.

Could he have leptospirosis, lymphocytic choriomeningitis, hantavirus or even the plague?!!!

I'm assuming it has something to do with ones entitlement to change at Baker Street Ratman.

SiggyBrownie - 5/7/2013 14:29

How can I induce labor? I do not want to be pregnant anymore.

Sexual activity. :35:

Disclaimer: This may work nearer the due date, probably not now.

If I may answer that one?

A curry, lots of Del Monte Pineapple ice lollies and putting together flat pack furniture brought on my missus' labour. Nearly 4 weeks before the due date.