Asia trophy match Vs Wolverhampton | Vital Football

Asia trophy match Vs Wolverhampton

Toon_power

Vital 1st Team Regular
Dreadful till now....great 11.

Watching it to have a laugh....and because it's free on TV....that's all.

Embarrassing third goal. Even more as the first and second.

Last edited:
Finished 4 against...great placed own goal header from... Allan??
Only one which gave a little spark for Newcastle United to the match was Sorensen for 1 or 2 moves.

Imagine what the Manchester city youngsters would do against this bunch. Better this way !

Superb 2nd half only one goal conceded.
Our fantastic strikers failed to put the ball in the net.
Highlights how far behind we are.
Shambolic

Friendlies are generally meaningless but at least they got a run around in some warm rain.

Learned nowt we didn't already know but that Sorenson kid does have something about him and he could well be a glint in Ashley's selling eye if he gets a chance and takes it.

The Football really doesn’t matter anymore at Newcastle United, sadly the game itself has little to do with anything.

I was in the maze at Chatsworth House when I got a text with the HT score. There was someone the spitting dabs of Lascelles looking puzzled. Maybe he was lost as well ?.

Need to change the words a bit nor rexn. Cheer up Stevie Bruce oh what can it mean to a fat cockney bastard and a shit football team would seem fitting

It makes me
Need to change the words a bit nor rexn. Cheer up Stevie Bruce oh what can it mean to a fat cockney bastard and a shit football team would seem fitting
It makes me wonder how many will be singing it next season.

I must confess to gratitude for Bruce. That day out was a birthday treat for my son, a hat trick for Nolan, 2 more to the mackem slayer and a red card for Newty Bramble.

He best hit the ground running. His record is almost as good as Muto’s. 7 goals in 472037 matches. Breathtaking.