Ashley v Rafa | Page 7 | Vital Football

Ashley v Rafa

You cannot buy what is not for sale. I don't believe there's ever been the remotest effort to sell the club . I do believe and know there have been interested parties but the desire hasn't been there from Ashley .

This is what Rafa pointed out Rex.

'Benitez’s issues with the long-term contract put in front of him are believed to be about some of the club’s operations behind the scenes and improvements to certain parts of the training ground and Academy, plus the club’s scouting network.'

“Hopefully we can do the right things here and it will be easier for us to make a decision.”

Very vague IMO.
Surely the right thing would be to declare that our billionaire owner should be investing money on players,instead we get doublespeak.

If there are interested parties Rafa could resign now and come back once Ashley has sold up,it does not make sense otherwise.

Especially when you consider the transparency shown in the Amanda Stavely fiasco and the money the owner wanted it makes even less sense.

Why be secretive now about a potential sale?
You answered your own question; "vague". Vagueness is never "proof".

Interest is not a guarantee. Besides, resigning now still incurs £6m cost.

Hasn't Rafa made it clear that he wanted more investment, including academy and facilities?

In any event, if he said something now along the lines of "sod the fat fucker", do you think the squad would be anything like motivated to keep a relegation off Rafa's CV?

Last edited:
You answered your own question; "vague". Vagueness is never "proof".

In the absence of certainty it's very damning,ask Pardew.

Interest is not a guarantee. Besides, resigning now still incurs £6m cost.

How do you know that Rex ?
And if it's true the greedy bastard should not have signed the contract.

Hasn't Rafa made it clear that he wanted more investment, including academy and facilities?

Vaguely.

In any event, if he said something now along the lines of "sod the fat fucker", do you think the squad would be anything like motivated to keep a relegation off Rafa's CV?

The squad should be fighting for the club/us,not Rafa's CV.

Unfortunately it's become the Rafa show.

Theyr'e having a fucking board meeting!!!

That will be that fat, four-eyed cock sucking **** Charnley then.

I can't wait for the fans forum on Monday night, where hand chosen supporters get to ask questions chosen by Justin Barnes, the answers to which can't be challenged.

It 's incredible that a business with a turnover of 150m is run by these lunatics.

Aye Jamie you have to ask why the fuck Rafa is hanging around to work for those pricks. Surely its not the money or is he one of yesterdays men and wouldnt command that salary elswhere?

"Rafa will see out contract because it would cost £6 million to buy out its final year. "

"Other than the continued employment of Benítez, everything at St James’ Park smacks of zero ambition."

You couldn't make this crap up.

More nonsense from the Chronicle regarding the dynamic duo

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/09/cl...ct-extension-sounds-dubious-newcastle-united/

Thursday morning sees claims of the latest ‘summit’, with the Chronicle reporting that Rafa Benitez is set to ‘chair a meeting’ to find out supposedly what is happening/going to happen in the summer transfer window.

Another summit.....will Rafa Ever Rest
?Aye,top of the world.He needs to leave by christmas,set the cat amongst the pigeons,let all hell break loose & we're bottom of the league.

Last edited:
& it goes against the grain but I hope we get beat later otherwise nowt changes & tubby might get 3 points,dark times.

Rafa Bleatnitez at it again.

The perfect manager for wor Mike.

https://readnewcastle.com/2018/09/28/benitez-feels-joselu-is-under-appreciated/

Jesus ! (Or, I suppose ‘hay-zeus’)

Frankly, that is unbelievable. “And he’s scored some (2?) goals too” well, whoopy-fucking-diddle. Must defend better n all. Just come up? What? Like Wolves?

Sad to say, in so many respects cos in a way don’t want to believe it, but adds fuel to your fire, Pie that’s for sure.

Expectation management. Absolute total garbage.

i, sort of, understand some of the angst toward RB, but i look at it this way, if he is the catalyst that does anything to make the Fat Pig ? in the slightest bit uncomfortable then that's ok with me, if he were the catalyst that got the Far Pig ? to sell up we ought to erect a statue of him.