Ashley v Rafa | Page 6 | Vital Football

Ashley v Rafa

Fuck me I'm relieved we are going to sign a player who has never reached double figures in the PL to solve our goalscoring problems. I was getting worried for a bit and thought Joselu was going to lead our charge to Europe.

On another note I walked passed the ground at 2.00pm yesterday afternoon and felt nothing. No longing to be inside the ground and even no nostalgia walking down "bootboy alley". It looks like my match going days are over for good!!

Well at least he has once again confirmed that he hasn’t paid any of the loans off. So where has the TV money gone? Not that you can owe yourself money in any event, but hey ho.

A letter to Parliament and he doesnt even bother to sign it, that tells you all you need to know about fatty

All good Ry, ta. And you got a like off Danny Dyer, cushty!
Just back from Stonethwaite kicking a ball with the bairns this afternoon,called into the city later,just about got a grip.Apparently there's a demo outside tubbies shop on Saturday,what you up to?

Just back from Stonethwaite kicking a ball with the bairns this afternoon,called into the city later,just about got a grip.Apparently there's a demo outside tubbies shop on Saturday,what you up to?

I was there, Ry! Haven't seen anyone else from this oh so influential messageboard admit to as much.

Keyboards and warriors spring to mind.

Well I wasn't there.Will tell you straight.I have no intention of going to any.Why should I.I stopped going to the match 10 year ago.I have no desire to stand side by side with so called fans outside shops and in the street and then watch the hypocrisy of them all when they head off to the match.Feeding Ashleys bank balance by spending at the ground.
All because you are all worried if things do eventually change for the better and you have stopped going you might not get a season ticket.
Get on with it.I couldn't give a fuck anymore.

I'd rather people protested than didn't I suppose but I just don't get the big protest and then blatantly putting money in Ashley's pocket. Trotting into the ground in your shirts. Give your head a shake .
I'm with you on that. My daughter and I made the 175 mile or so round trip to take part in the open top bus protest and I think were just about the only ones on it not to go to the match.

Any protest is better than no protest. If only some of the junkies could give up on their fix.

No, not "proof" at all. Rafa points out that he wants the right things, the article says that contract talks are unresolved.

Rafa praises the support. Who knows what he knows about any interested parties who may be doing or may have done due diligence?

This is what Rafa pointed out Rex.

'Benitez’s issues with the long-term contract put in front of him are believed to be about some of the club’s operations behind the scenes and improvements to certain parts of the training ground and Academy, plus the club’s scouting network.'

“Hopefully we can do the right things here and it will be easier for us to make a decision.”

Very vague IMO.
Surely the right thing would be to declare that our billionaire owner should be investing money on players,instead we get doublespeak.

If there are interested parties Rafa could resign now and come back once Ashley has sold up,it does not make sense otherwise.

Especially when you consider the transparency shown in the Amanda Stavely fiasco and the money the owner wanted it makes even less sense.

Why be secretive now about a potential sale?