Ashley v Rafa | Page 5 | Vital Football

Ashley v Rafa

I read an opinion on another site today which reminded me of an earlier debate on here. Anyone else think that Ashley might still be paying back the Geordie nation for singing nasty songs about him? He bought himself a rich boys toy and we spoil it be demanding a say in how he plays with it.

I read an opinion on another site today which reminded me of an earlier debate on here. Anyone else think that Ashley might still be paying back the Geordie nation for singing nasty songs about him? He bought himself a rich boys toy and we spoil it be demanding a say in how he plays with it.

He bought himself a Golden Goose for 135 million quid.Anyone have any idea how much he has made from your club since he took it over? Plus if he sold it now he would make a huge profit on it. Just a fat greedy bastard and it looks more and more as if he has also bought Rafa.

I don’t know what has happened to the Dildo Brothers or that slag Brady to force them to spend so much money, lots of people think it was the violent protest and death threats etc that forced their hands, personally I think we are just being fattened up for a sale.

We dont do protests anymore as long as the internet signal is good then the job is good un

Reactions: CM
I don’t know what has happened to the Dildo Brothers or that slag Brady to force them to spend so much money, lots of people think it was the violent protest and death threats etc that forced their hands, personally I think we are just being fattened up for a sale.

It might just be a sleight of hand CM,your net spend is predicted to be at around £75m .

How much is the Sky loot ?

Wait and see how much they spend next season.

It might just be a sleight of hand CM,your net spend is predicted to be at around £75m .

How much is the Sky loot ?

Wait and see how much they spend next season.

They are still quids in PieMag as they have milked it for years, they signed another player today and so far have only sold two players. The Tory slag has been quiet for months as has the Midget. Something is afoot.

They are still quids in PieMag as they have milked it for years, they signed another player today and so far have only sold two players. The Tory slag has been quiet for months as has the Midget. Something is afoot.

It's a similar situation to ours mate apart from the fact that your highly paid manager gets to spend coin.

The three outcomes that spring to mind are

a They have listened to the fans and realise there is profit to be made from success

b They will spend fuck all for the next three years

c As you stated they are looking to sell.

I doubt the last option though as asset stripping is clearly not on the agenda.

A combination of all three PieMag with the main motive to make even more money. There are far too many greedy fuckers like MA and the dildos in football these days. How I wish it was the game I went to see as a nipper with my Dad.

The Premier League and Sky took football away from it's roots for me. My father always would say the 50's, 60's and early seventies where the best and looking at the old footage on youtube he's probably right. The footballers nowadays couldn't kick the old caseys never mind heading the fuckers, play on the old pitches or take a proper tackle. I'd love to see Ronaldo and Messi play against Bremner and Giles.

We had a long discussion in the pub about this Vin. Without doubt the players today are faster and fitter and the stadiums are good but there is definitely something missing which we had before sky invented the PL.Maybe its rose tinted glasses but standing in the old leazes was like nothing i have experienced since the noise and the atmosphere carried us all along sadly those days are long gone but i will never forget how good it felt back in the day.

The whole of football is getting spoilt by money! Honestly its starting to filter down into non league as well. WhitleyBay were 5th from top halfway through last season and looking good, then under mysterious circumstances the management went to North Sheilds and most of the first team were sold. Whitley plummeted to 5th bottom, the caretaker manager who lost 17 games out of 19 (they got humped 5,6-0 on quite a few of those) was kept on permanently.

I have heard they had another manager lined up but he wanted money to spend which they said no. That manager told them to fuck off! Not the first time ive heard this, a work colleague of the wifes, canny bloke as well, he would ask your opinion and would listen too. Used to manage Whitley, done really well I thought, amazing FA cup run (proper not the vase) was just started to get a real team together then they sacked him. Again didn't want to spend money to kick on. Honestly its like they've been reading the Ashley copybook on how to make money out of a football club and kill off the excitement.

Football is not a business its a hobby but because of the amounts involved now it attracts greedy ***** like Ashley et al.

No doubt money is spoiling football but for me rolling about and jackknifing,diving and negative tactics are the biggest turnoffs.

The hard men are still there vin......
Platini and co had them neutered and in the process took away the spirit of the game.

Richard Keys twitting or whatever you call it...

Shut up Rafa - or walk - which is your right. The club will survive you. Mike Ashley isn’t going to change for you. He was right last season - you had more than enough.

I'm no lover of Benitez but what the fuck has it got to do with him ?

Plus does he honestly believe the manager has had enough this season....

I think Benitez is playing a canny game here,just needs to take it up a notch & threaten to walk.It might even stir the masses or tubby hoying his grubby paws in his pocket.
It needs to be played out in public before the season starts not in January or the end of the season when his contract expires,that's just delaying the inevitable.
If tubby refuses to play ball,so be it.
I hope we get gary fkn monk or some other sycophant and the whole sordid thing comes crashing down followed by relegation.
Only then will fatty consider selling up at a loss of around two hundred million and hopefully sailing away on his big dirty fkn yacht...

As I remember, Maxwell got Oxford promoted a couple of times up to the old First Division before doing the same with Derby.

Seriously, how can Ashley compare morally with someone who was much more principled than he is?

Seriously.
He built an empire on the back of his workers,stole hundreds of millions from his own companies pension funds,flew in his own helicopter,had a yacht,was fat & obnoxious & his politics stenched.
As for Derby & Oxford,we're heading the same way given this fuckers tenure.Peas in a pod.

Three posts there, Ry. And you didn't mention the fells, our city or your Grandbairns, get a grip!

All good here,the fells,the city & the grandbairns taking care of themselves,surprised that you know my power points,you following me?Good to see you've raised your head tho,long time no hear.
How are you & yours,have you renewed?