Ashley v Rafa | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ashley v Rafa

So how many top managers has Ashley invested in since he got here? Going to court with Keegan doesn't count. It's easy to say he can get another top manager but realistically we are more likely to end up with someone like pardew or kinnear

He doesn't need a top manager. He's had Pardew, Kinnear, McLaren and an at the time totally unproven Hughton. Gates were by and large unaffected. Shirt sales were also unaffected. Cash is king to Toad of Toad Hall.

He doesn't need a top manager. He's had Pardew, Kinnear, McLaren and an at the time totally unproven Hughton. Gates were by and large unaffected. Shirt sales were also unaffected. Cash is king to Toad of Toad Hall.
I half agree keggy.

As you correctly pointed out cash is king with big Mike and despite the obvious inadequacies of his previously chosen managers it kept on pouring in.

You only have to see the effect Benitez has had on our fan base to know he won't get away with it scot-free again though.

Add to that the fact that Benitez has shown him that he can spend 4-6 million on a manager and save tens of millions on expensive players and their expensive wages.

No matter what dross is served up on a weekly basis,the very idea of a top manager at a club that's won nowt of any real significance in most of our lifetimes has our fans drooling with hope

That blind belief is music to Ashley's pockets.

he shouldn't resign that's what fatty wants or better still another club to go in for him so fatty gets compo. just see his 12 months left then tell the fat **** to fuck off. the fans that go have more power than they think they have over the fat pig. just boycott a few games and he will sell.

More Pardish from Benitez ,he's like a stuck Abba record man.

Didn't he come out with the same shite last time round slagging off the squad ?

As for another relegation battle,has he forgot how brilliantly he did last season in guiding us to a 10th place finish ?

Walk away and make Ashley's job much more difficult you whining twat,you know he's not going to change.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...-is-not-good-enough-we-have-to-make-signings/

Reactions: Rza
He is always saying the squad is not good enough, which is true.
If he does not like it then go because his threats are becoming meaningless and the fat an is calling his bluff.
As for telling journalists to ask Lee Charnley, does anybody see this useless twat.
Chronicle should seek him out, can't be too difficult, and do some proper journalism, rather than rehash meaningless material on a daily basis.
Lee Ryder Chief Sports Journalist is just a lazy hack.

We know how this ends its just how long it takes, i bet Pardew is sat in front of a mirror stroking his ego with thoughts of returning to Newcarstle
. Good old Alan eh

Son: Why is my sister called Teresa? Dad: Coz your mum loves Easter - it's an anagram Son: Thanks dad Dad: No problem Alan

More Pardish from Benitez ,he's like a stuck Abba record man.

Didn't he come out with the same shite last time round slagging off the squad ?

As for another relegation battle,has he forgot how brilliantly he did last season in

Long may it continue Pie.Draws attention to the shambles at the club.Now all we need is the fans at the match to realise.Wont hold my breath on that score mind.

Long may it continue Pie.Draws attention to the shambles at the club.Now all we need is the fans at the match to realise.Wont hold my breath on that score mind.
It clearly doesn't though marky else why is the silly fucker repeating the same shite one year later whilst still collecting his massive paycheck.

You could be right about our fans though,I'm not sure about the catchment area of our club but 1600 signatures for if rafa goes we go shows it's not just those that turn up who lack the bottle for a fight..

Where did you hear there are only 1600 signatures Pie?
If that's the case then that really is worrying.
"If you're not part of the solution,you're part of the problem" my old man told me.

Where did you hear there are only 1600 signatures Pie?
If that's the case then that really is worrying.
"If you're not part of the solution,you're part of the problem" my old man told me.
Go to the site Ry

https://www.activism.com/en_GB/petition/if-rafa-goes-we-go-nufc-fans/197321

Not sure if you have to sign the petition first before you are privy to the facts,currently stands at 1639.

When you consider Sky sports and the nationals were reporting this it's an embarrassment and a sad indictment on our so called fanatical fans and football lovers of NUFC.

Simply, they don’t really care, as long as they’re at the match.

I see SDU have sold the best defender and brought in someone who had a 3 million release clause! Forgive if I’m wrong but 12 year olds in La Liga have bigger clauses than that. This bloke must be a real big hitter.

This must add another £10million on to Rexn’s figure?

Go to the site Ry

Not sure if you have to sign the petition first before you are privy to the facts,currently stands at 1639.

When you consider Sky sports and the nationals were reporting this it's an embarrassment and a sad indictment on our so called fanatical fans and football lovers of NUFC.
Something amis
Go to the site Ry

Something amiss here Pie,went to check the link you sent for folk to sign,which I did & it didn't recognise my email address,had to register again to sign,almost conspiratorial,makes me wonder if it's probably more than 1600 & a few others maybe need to sign it again.
Regardless even if it's 300 & a couple of mongrels there's nowt to lose.

When you registered did you get an email from them that you then had to activate Ry ?

I can see a lot of unverified signatures dating back from 21st July to the present.

Maybe as you said somethings amiss.

Has anyone seen the campaign on facebook where lads are ordering loads of gear on line with sportsdirect but not processing it, i dont have a clue if this will have any effect on the tatty sports wear firm but at least they are doing something im off to order 10000 pairs of donnay socks ( mind u will probably get them for a tenner)