Ashley v Rafa | Page 8 | Vital Football

Ashley v Rafa

I get where you're coming from Birdys but I wouldn't call seeing a 6 million a year contract out as being a catalyst to anything. Blokes like Pardew, Carver and McLaren should have been the catalyst but the fans focused on those individuals rather than Ashley and here we are again

So he’s admitting they haven’t been scouting players and putting the feelers out to see who would be interested in a move?

He’s a fucking lapdog, who plays a worse style of football than Alvin Mildew.

So he’s admitting they haven’t been scouting players and putting the feelers out to see who would be interested in a move?

He’s a fucking lapdog, who plays a worse style of football than Alvin Mildew.

He's much worse than a lapdog om.

Benitez said: “It’s January so it’s quite difficult – it’s not a question of much (money), it’s a question of how to find the right player.

“It’s quite a difficult window because the top-class players normally are playing in the Champions League and with top teams, so it’s very difficult for them to change.

So in his own words it's not a question of money :shake: and we can't get the top class players because they are in the CL and they can't change:hmmm:
Lying cun*

Wijnaldum I guess, heaven knows why the fat bastard decided to open his wallet for McClaren. Mind you thank fuck he didn't let Rafa buy that Danish striker. He looks like Joselu without the cutting edge.