Ashley still making a mint ! | Vital Football

Ashley still making a mint !

Queues a mile long outside his tat stores yesterday apparently. None more so than on Tyneside with a lot in the queues wearing Newcastle United tops.

you have to ask - generally - do Newcastle supporters deserve a change in ownership given their active and continuing support for Ashley??

Fucking heartbreaking seeing those queues yesterday, after that lowlifes behaviour at the start of the Pandemic people still lap it up and the prick comes up smelling of roses again. They probably deserve each other in all honesty Finn, I mean how do you even begin to understand the hypocrisy of that. If the sale falls through they can live together in mid-table obscurity for ever.

Queues a mile long outside his tat stores yesterday apparently. None more so than on Tyneside with a lot in the queues wearing Newcastle United tops.

you have to ask - generally - do Newcastle supporters deserve a change in ownership given their active and continuing support for Ashley??

They deserve sweet FA in the main. Absolutely deplorable people for even going to his shops so soon, let alone queuing to get in. Imagine being stuck indoors for months and the first thought that enters your cretinous little brain is to go to Sports Direct. The same twats probably sat outside of McDonalds for 2 hours too.

Mcdonalds is a strange one.

Fair enough I dont mind the odd plain hamburger and fries now and then. Even a box of 20 processed nuggets or a plain big mac with cheese but would I fuck queue for part of my life to get them.

Round ours last week they were all rammed with queues apparently 2 hours long but a quick drive down the road (from Killingworth down to Moor House roundabout) saw me able to take advantage of there only being 2 cars in the queue. Happy days. (for the kids)

The thing I don't get is even if you want to buy at Shite Direct, you've been perfectly able to do so via the internet for the duration of lockdown.