Ashley showing his true colours again! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Ashley showing his true colours again!

It would have been nice to see the players tell him to stick his cheapskate dinner and promised holiday up his fat arse mind. Never mind his loyal servant Benitez.

His smug smirk was firmly wiped off his face last night, along with £100m of the club's value.

Should've took the £300m you were offered last year you fat greedy ****!

i'd like to say that I don't want the Porcine one to die, I'd really, REALLY like him to get his comeuppance. i honestly don't think he'd mind one jot if his family rejected him but he'd be devastated if he lost his wealth. It's what makes him feel

important and powerful.
on the plus side, he isn't happy in the truest sense of the word.

“It was Eric Cantona, passing Keegan in one of the corridors afterwards, who neatly epitomised the work at St James’ Park. Six words, and then he was gone. “Fucking good team you have here,” Cantona said.” - Perfect

Good read that PK light years between then and now. Just goes to show what a bunch of lying odious twats he had at the helm . As the rotund one likes to surround himself with spineless yes men you can safely assume the current incumbents are of similar ilk ..
Under his stewardship he club will only go backwards

There's the problem, most people that go to games now didn't witness the KK era as a lot of them weren't even born. But my god what a team we had back then, looking forward to games, not thinking about a win but by how many. Feared absolutely nobody, St James was a fortress, anyone dared playing open and they got taken apart much like Man City do now. Pure attacking football, even the defenders scored about 6 goals per season each. SBR's team was a lot more organised defensively but very good going forward until Sourmess came in and fucked it all up, been a catastrophic slide since then.

In answer to a question the demonstrators are asking "where's the money gone"
A family member was in a taxi .. subject got round to the club , taxi driver says he recently picked up Ashley .. Ashley's opening gambit was you must hate me .. taxi driver said I don't hate anyone mate and I don't like football I much prefer rugby . Ashley allegedly says they keep asking "Where's the money gone" ...he then said that money is MINE!!!! he is quite correct I guess but what happened with the club can have every penny it generates ? Lying bellend .

If nothing else at least the press are finally writing accurate articles on his reign and are aware of his disinterest in football, his lies and the way he conducts business. It’s taken them a few years to catch up, but they finally get it, just another 50,000 to go.

Imagine the deal Ashley has in place with owning 100% of the club? Rangers got 7% in shirt sales only, the rest went to Shite Direct. NUFC will be lucky to get 7 % in ALL merchandise never mind only shirt sales. My guess it's lower 5%, 2% or big fat fucking Zero just like how much Sportscunt Direct pays for advertising. When Ashcunt says the club can have every penny generated, well 5, 2 or 0% isn't going to go far. Wish the fat cancerous **** would just die, gone past just wanting the greedy parasite to sell up.

well the prize money for last season went to the club didnt it as it was generated from there final position, oh hang on it was HIS money and bought House of Frazer

It's what we have all thought for years - NUFC is no more than a subsidiary of Sportscunt Direct, whatever NUFC make is SD's money. Ashley allows NUFC to have small % to cover operating costs through some trade deal. It's not illegal but morally corrupt at astronomical levels but as long as hes making money he doesnt give a fuck.