Ashley showing his true colours again! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ashley showing his true colours again!

The chronicle’s reporting of this less than Churchillian salute is contemptible.1D5F9051-13BB-4841-A805-7F770890E693.png

Attachments

• BCAB5101-BC62-4F4C-BA29-75B887A79446.png
    BCAB5101-BC62-4F4C-BA29-75B887A79446.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 11
Just watched bein sports (home of the two plums Keyes and Gray ) reporter outside the ground reporting on last night's meal /meeting .. not a peep about the fat twat flicking the V's .
Disgraceful

The official statement from the club regarding last night is laughable. It’s almost giving another two fingers to the supporters.

The fans deserve it though.

This is brilliant!

Shows Ashcunt for exactly what he is reacting to a situation where he couldn't pre prepare any bullshit statements. Caught him off guard and with a few drinks in him, you tell the truth when drunk ;) even a pathological liar like Ashcunt!

Sooooo its not a rude gesture? This like when Ashcunt downed a pint at Arsenal? Where drinking alcohol inside the stadium is banned! Only for his Gestapo to come out and say it was non alcoholic lager despite Arsenal not selling any non alcoholic lager?

Just sad no one threw a brick through the window and smashed his ugly fat fucking face in. My theory about him being retarded gets stronger by the day thats the sort of thing you do at school. He really is a despicable ******* and i hope the c u n tdies in the very near future.

Stupid bastard i bet his legal team just love him he’s the gift that keeps giving. He is a big fat child who throws his toys out of the pram when he doesnt get his own way, was reading today how he has already turned HOF into a shithole the Harrods of the high street he reckons. He turned Lillywhites which was a too motch sports shop into a tatty looking jumble sale. I hope he dies soon

So as well as a petulant child of an excuse of a man he’s a school bully as well. Sadly, the likes of the chronicle (who, judging by yesterday’s reporting, already anticipated this) will totally shy away from this now for fear of being sued. Well - BRING IT ON!! Ffs it’s blindingly obvious what he did - slow the video down frame by frame - it’s conpletely deliberate. Jeez- why is this fella so protected???? Let me help - HE. IS. A. PROVEN. FUCKING. LIAR.

I hope he takes the Magpie Group on and it goes to court. There's got to be one solicitor out there who will defend them free of charge. He's a fucking coward and acts like a petulant child. We are getting to the fat pig so keep the pressure on.

Unless he dies super quick which will be a nice billy bonus.

I wouldn’t count on that Vin. Look how quickly there was a climb down over the alternative shirts with a magpie motif on them. It’s a bird, man. A fucking BIRD. Somehow it belongs to Ashley. I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to sue Notts County given he owns the rights to this creature of the crow family, or, moreover, given respective ages of the clubs, they haven’t sued NUFC.

The blokes been sticking two fingers up and lying to Newcastle supporters for years why are so many people offended now ?

Does anyone really believe anything good will come from this,and if so what ?

Rather than take positive action against the fat fuck such as stop putting money in his pocket,stop going to the ground,or hounding his lackey Lee Majors aka Steve Austin, the headlines instead reads 'Geordies upset because man shafting them up the arse sticks two fingers up as well'(allegedly) after they stalked him.

It’s the fact he keeps pushing it Pie and fully expects his threats of legal action at the drop of a hat, simply cos he can afford to do so, by definition proves him right. In this case it’s totally preposterous. Q: Did he blatantly put 2 fingers up or not? A: TOO FUCKIN RIGHT HE DID. To say otherwise is ludicrous. Day isn’t night just cos Mike Ashley says so and threatens to sue anyone who has the audacity to disagree.

It’s like “you know what? I’ve been shoving 2 fingers at you lot - meterphorically speaking, of course, for over a decade - and now - I’m actually going to physically do it and you still can’t touch me. Cos I’m Mike Ashley. BIG Mike. I’ve got a small cock but I have lots of money. So there. Na-nana-na-nah”.

I’m annoyed at this episode cos I really thought I was seriously beyond the point of giving a shit. But this has actually boiled my piss. You can have as much money as you want, Mike - you’re still a lying bastard.

I hope you haven't got me wrong Finn ?

It would take a special kind of person to doubt he didn't know exactly what he was doing.

He is a lying bastard but to him that's a badge of honour,he will now splash a tiny bit of his cash and win the PR battle.
Correction....the clubs cash.

Last edited:
Oh no - not at all Pie - far from it. I’m just really annoyed at this one marra. Not disagreeing at all - just expressing why I’m pissed off.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Though media that's been very pro Ashley such as Talksport are now presenting a more balanced view in the wake of Kevin Keegan's book . We're now having presenters such as Jim White stating "Newcastle fans must boycott" and drawing comparisons to the owners at Blackpool and Orient. People have to make it uncomfortable for Ashley. Also any potential interested parties could do a lot worse than involve Keegan as some sort of figurehead/club president/director of football. I've never in our history or current days known anyone unify a club, a support or the media with his charisma. He could well be the key to solving this sorry mess. There's still an opportunity to make Ashley rue the day he fucked us and Kevin over !!

Let's sit back and enjoy the ride - I'm looking forward to hearing Keys, Gray and Wise come out and defend the fat prick on this. My guess is they won't, not a word mentioned.

I honestly would have stuck a brick through the window if i had been there and i would have happily done the time watching that fat ***** face get smashed to pieces would have been worth 6 months in the big house.