Ashley showing his true colours again! | Vital Football

Ashley showing his true colours again!

This should be stuck under the noses of all of the ***** who sai he was saving loads of jobs.
All he has achieved so far is stiff suppliers, rob customers of pre-paid orders, and now sack the management.
How somebody, somewhere cannot take this parasite in hand is beyond me.
Is the Government scared of him, or is he a secret benefactor????

It's time like this I wish we had the US gun laws so some disgruntled worker could waste the fat pig.

For what it's worth, Ashley and co are having a pizza in Ponteland opposite The Diamond at the minute. Wonder if anyone does owt untoward?

Aye, spend a few hundred on a meal like billy big balls and pretend he's one of the lads, then tell them a load of lies about what he's going to spend on players/training facilities/stadium* etc. Quick phone call to Sky to tell them it went well then disappear for another 6 months.

FUCK OFF YOU FAT LYING ****, we've heard it all before, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

*A 33 yr old on loan/ a bigger paddling pool/one tin of dulux.

DonCh-OXoAApmtI.jpg

He’s showing his maturity with that one, file that in “they dont know how nasty we can be” file. Sadly he’s going nowhere when he can rape the club and 52k turn out every home game, surely its time for those that go to show some backbone?

Klassy guy. With a capital “K”.

Like a pathetic and petulant child. I don’t know who should be the more embarrassed. Him? A man known for getting arseholed and throwing up in fireplaces? I doubt. He’s shameless. Or those who simply refuse to stand up for themselves and acquiesce to this charmless chancer?

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be strong enough words to describe this deplorable lying arsehole. Keep up the pressure, it's obviously getting to the fat classless prick.

Shame he didn't choke on his stuffed crust!

Brilliant,that one image shows he's getting rattled & his utter contempt for the fans.
All the fatty apologists must be squirming,surely.
Keep the pressure on!