Ashley Selling Up | Page 4 | Vital Football

Ashley Selling Up

When I left last year for the last time on 69 minutes I got absolute dogs abuse off three women all dressed in wonga tops with a pinic basket on there ample thighs, and that's one of the problem's these days, the old school fans that supported the team and the club for what it stood for are long gone and have replaced by fucking day trippers that have turned at James into a library.

The sad thing is, when Ashley eventually sells up, the old-school fans will not be able to get back in and create a great atmosphere again because their seats will be taken up by these charlatans

Eaststand - 23/1/2015 01:44

Toon_NoMatterWot - 22/1/2015 07:49

Eaststand - 22/1/2015 01:16

"The apologists".

Give it a rest TNMW, you've changed like the wind over the years.

I go, i have always gone, and i will continue to go. And there's no way some self proclaimed Uberfans who rarely went in the first place will stop me.

You can't boycott what you never attended.

Contrary to your opinion, I haven't changed my mind about the politics for years and the articles on the front page back that up.

The forum may have shown the odd point over the years to get debate going in slow times but I haven't done that for a while and I wont ever again under this shower as it's just too hard to do now. Even when I did post some differing points, Ive always been honest in expressing the anti-Ashley thoughts.

As for attending, ive been to too many over a period of nigh on 40 years to warrant a guess of a number but when you're one of the 7000 or so on a monsooned Wednesday night to watch a tinpot Simod cup, a fogged off FA Cup game against Bournemouth, a friendly against anyone from Monterrey to Sheff Utd or any other menial match where you think that no-one outside the 4 concrete terraces even cares that the team exists, there comes a time where you have to ask yourself why you do it.

My reasons back then and until a few seasons ago were based on passion, commitment and getting something back from the club like an honest performance. Come rain, shine or other regardless of the result, the feeling was the same. Now there's no repayment.

It's all about the money to them. Get as much as they can and then hide it. The figures don't lie but the club still do. That warrants no blind faith anymore. It's starting to get daft now and a boycott with consistant protest is what is needed now, not some personal crusade to sit there and add to the number of games been to.

My comment had nothing to do with the politics of the club, that has, and always will be shite in our lifetime. Probably.

I meant no offence, you come across as a decent guy, my point was, until recently, you attended games.

I have no problem with that, good for you, and I have no problem if you decide not to go, also good for you.

But can't you see, once you have made your stand, rather than referring to those that still decide to go as "apologists", you could have referred to them by a different term? Is that not antagonising? You may aswell have gone the whole hog and started calling them sheep like the other faux boycotters.

The people that still go aren't stupid, they know the score, and each will have their own breaking point. No need to be all of a sudden patronising about it.

I haven't called those that still go 'apologists' and it's clarified somewhere, maybe in this thread, maybe elsewhere but my version of an apologist is this:

One of those who say that Ashley has saved the club or reckons that we're in a better place now than we've ever been, not to mention give undying support, no matter what shite is served up on a platter with no complaints.

The apathetic scenario that now exists amongst those that go is testimony to what we are or what we have become.

chopey - 23/1/2015 05:35

When I left last year for the last time on 69 minutes I got absolute dogs abuse off three women all dressed in wonga tops with a pinic basket on there ample thighs, and that's one of the problem's these days, the old school fans that supported the team and the club for what it stood for are long gone and have replaced by fucking day trippers that have turned at James into a library.

The sad thing is, when Ashley eventually sells up, the old-school fans will not be able to get back in and create a great atmosphere again because their seats will be taken up by these charlatans

Bang on Chopey, the same situation I saw when I got that "freebie" a couple of months ago.

Personally would make everybody apply for there season tickets again, the ability to sing, abuse officials, and other teams would be a pre-requisite. What has happened to the days of the crowd being worth a goal headstart, and a bit of passion.

Its all wrong on some many points, and also no women allowed, its a mans day out...

Gillyboat - 23/1/2015 08:18

Can you clarify this....If you go to a match with a freebie could you still be a boycotter?

Still not fallen off a cliff......

I have been twice now in 9 years, the infamous hull game when keegan had just left, and the QPR game in Nov/Dec, the difference in atmosphere, team, outlook is directly down to sad ***** like you, who go to take photos on your phone, clap on 17 minutes, and have no idea what a successful team can bring to the area.

Now run along, you and your mates are the reason the place is in the mess it is, wont say out in case you "loose" your ticket, and expect the good days to eventually come back.

Quick tip, the fat c@nt will stay as long as he gets no real abuse, and questions asked, the fact you sit on your hands and think it is Ok, means you must like getting it rammed up your arse every 2 weeks at Sd Arena, and remind me has any of the £100 million been spent yet, has any decent advertising contracts been signed, and more importantly is a new manager in place???

Thought not, you bellend.............

daftladguy - 23/1/2015 08:29

Can you clarify this....If you go to a match with a freebie could you still be a boycotter?

I have been twice now in 9 years, the infamous hull game when keegan had just left, and the QPR game in Nov/Dec, the difference in atmosphere, team, outlook is directly down to sad ***** like you, who go to take photos on your phone, clap on 17 minutes, and have no idea what a successful team can bring to the area.

Now run along, you and your mates are the reason the place is in the mess it is, wont say out in case you "loose" your ticket, and expect the good days to eventually come back.

Quick tip, the fat c@nt will stay as long as he gets no real abuse, and questions asked, the fact you sit on your hands and think it is Ok, means you must like getting it rammed up your arse every 2 weeks at Sd Arena, and remind me has any of the £100 million been spent yet, has any decent advertising contracts been signed, and more importantly is a new manager in place???

People clapping on 17 minutes are sad ***** ?

TBF the first game after the tragic event was fair enough. But it's getting a bit tedious now with most clubs clapping something or other. Yes, it was a tragedy but unfortunately life has to move on for everybody.

I think the clapping on 17 mins is pathetic as well.

It's more about the people doing the clapping than it is about the two lads that died.

At a recent game there was so many tributes to be fitted in that there was hardly time for the supporters to actually get behind the team. Think it might have been West Brom. They were doing a minute for Jeff Astle, we were doing a couple for the lads that were killed, there was another one at the start for somebody... and on it went.

These things should be spontaneous, not become part of the ritual. Most of the people clapping are a set of ***** anyhow. I'd glue their hands together, and fasten them into their seats.

Agree OL, definitely an element of social masturbation going on there.

Actually the last home game, a thought popped into my head which had me chuckling.. be great if the fucker running that big screen decided to put a photo of Mike Ashley with the caption, "All hail King Mike" , the clapping would continue for about 30 seconds before all Hell broke loose

Gillyboat - 23/1/2015 08:43

daftladguy - 23/1/2015 08:29

People clapping on 17 minutes are sad ***** ?

Looks like the lots feel the same way, its gone, and although sad, its time to move on.

Take it your a happy clapper, your crack makes it obvious :34: :34:

The fat **** strikes again

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/mike-ashley-slammed-over-treatment-of-usc-workers-1-3669751

Worthless piece of shit who I would never get sick of booting in the head

Aye Vin and all the time he is tarring us with the same brush, through association.

The fat hopeless piece of shit....