Ashley is going nowhere | Vital Football

Ashley is going nowhere

This is my personal favourite. This boot licker is going full deep throat

Attachments

• 20181111_151843.png
    20181111_151843.png
    540 KB · Views: 22
Yeah - saw that 1 Rza.

You have to ask yourself can I ever stand with these “fans” again? What do I have in common with them - anything? Do I share the same values; thoughts and viewpoints? Are they still part of my chosen family? Am I still part of theirs? Irrespective as to whether Ashley stays - would I go back?

Lot of “no’s” there for me.

Just be grateful those ***** werent alive during the first and second world war “ well Hitlers not really that bad” Im not going over there to fight someone elses war” blah blah spineless *****.

Yeah - saw that 1 Rza.

You have to ask yourself can I ever stand with these “fans” again? What do I have in common with them - anything? Do I share the same values; thoughts and viewpoints? Are they still part of my chosen family? Am I still part of theirs? Irrespective as to whether Ashley stays - would I go back?

Lot of “no’s” there for me.

Ouch! I doubt you’ll get a reaction though.

The main word in there though, is “values”. Irrespective of how viewpoints and values have changed over the years, every single person in that ground this weekend (apart from the away fans) was a sackless ******. They’ve had enough given to them over the past 10 years and they still refuse.

Had a ‘Facebook memory’ pop up the other day and I was having the same argument nearly a decade ago when they changed the name of their beloved ground to the Sports Direct Arena. They couldn’t muster a fart, nevermind give a true shit. All for themselves and their golden ticket at the pearly gates that they think they’ll get.

Wonga, of all people changed the name back. But now they’re gone well one would assume the name has reverted back. Not that those in the ground care.

Ashley never was going anywhere and football nowadays (footy to use the correct term of course) has got the fans it deserves.

You only need to see the chronicle photo of 2 old biddies looking totally ridiculous (presumably at Wemberlee last season) under the spurs game story to get a gist of the modern fan CTM.

Ashley might be going nowhere but his wealth is. Another 124m knocked off after another damning report of his shit company led to shareholders ditching their shares.

Share price only really matters if he is selling mate. Perversely I think Brexit (if it ever goes ahead) could shake him. I can imagine a scenario where it devalues British clubs, and (more important) their earning potential, by stemming the flow of cheap foreign players coming over from the EU. Long way to go of course before we find out what is really going to happen there.

Share price only really matters if he is selling mate. Perversely I think Brexit (if it ever goes ahead) could shake him. I can imagine a scenario where it devalues British clubs, and (more important) their earning potential, by stemming the flow of cheap foreign players coming over from the EU. Long way to go of course before we find out what is really going to happen there.
Looking back, Ashley's last big deal in his retail chain was a sale at £7.30. The price now is around £2.85. Selling NUFC would allow him to buy back around 15% of the company. There may not be a better window to sell the club.