asda joins the boycott list | Vital Football

asda joins the boycott list

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
i have never known a company customer service to be so terrible, and to think i rated its home delivery service .... until it went wrong.

ordered my list on the tuesday around 4pm for it to be delivered on the wednesday at 3-5pm. got my usual email conformation .... and so waited .... it never arrived and thought oh it must be late and then rang customer services in south africa.

was informed they never took my money in time for it to be processed, but still took my money via in a pending account. so asked why i wasnt informed? .... the long silence followed.

asked if i could have me money back? no, would have to wait 7 to 10 days. informed the bloke as a business owner if i done that to a customer i would be reported to trading standards or done for fraud.

in the meantime i rang my bank and was informed me of the time they asked for the money and reference number, which i then told them what happened.

the bank said asda could release the money from the account back if it so wished, so again rang them for them to do it.

again asda were not interested in getting my money which they had taken back in to my account, so rang the head office who just said .... not my job ring the contact centre, asked for email of the directors and was told i could not have it. so as very frustrated customer i have but no choice but to take my custom elsewhere and inform people of what to expect when it goes wrong.

badge73 - 6/9/2013 11:32

i have never known a company customer service to be so terrible, and to think i rated its home delivery service .... until it went wrong.

ordered my list on the tuesday around 4pm for it to be delivered on the wednesday at 3-5pm. got my usual email conformation .... and so waited .... it never arrived and thought oh it must be late and then rang customer services in south africa.

was informed they never took my money in time for it to be processed, but still took my money via in a pending account. so asked why i wasnt informed? .... the long silence followed.

asked if i could have me money back? no, would have to wait 7 to 10 days. informed the bloke as a business owner if i done that to a customer i would be reported to trading standards or done for fraud.

in the meantime i rang my bank and was informed me of the time they asked for the money and reference number, which i then told them what happened.

the bank said asda could release the money from the account back if it so wished, so again rang them for them to do it.

again asda were not interested in getting my money which they had taken back in to my account, so rang the head office who just said .... not my job ring the contact centre, asked for email of the directors and was told i could not have it. so as very frustrated customer i have but no choice but to take my custom elsewhere and inform people of what to expect when it goes wrong.

Never liked Asda anyway so wouldn't do shopping there unless they were giving it away and then I might consider it :14:

Let us know how you get on with the formal complaints Badge

I once got hold of the director of customer service of BT and he actually rang me. Sorted out the issue in 4 hours. Had been trying for weeks. I said it was great and thanked him, but said why did I have to get him involved.

does he men an Asda checkout girl? If so avoid those in my local Asda in Luton, feckin terrahawks the lot of them!

No I mean instead of badge getting his thong in a twist he should perhaps talk to females