Arvin Appiah | Vital Football

Arvin Appiah

On YouTube apparently.

Or you can sign up to itv hub and see the whole match on itv4.

Skipped some of 1st half, whole thing was a bit like watching the u-23s v Bolton except England won. Appiah looked good whenever he had the ball (not very often) and was picked out as England's best player by the commentary team. Good goal.

I think he shows a great touch and turn of pace but as I said, ORF would have made a better job of stopping him

Ian Bowyer. Anything he writes is worth a read. Hes very articulate and well worth listening to/reading

Ian Bowyer. Anything he writes is worth a read. Hes very articulate and well worth listening to/reading

Don't recall ever reading anything from him.

Just thinking of Burns, Lloyd, Birtles.

I would imagine Woodcock would write some sense as he was a fairly decent pundit on German TV.

In all fairness that was a well taken goal, even though he was not well marked No doubt in my mind that he shows promise.

Definitely one for the future.

Looked a bit tired today but not surprising. Looks a great prospect, possibly a bit early this season to see him but hopefully will get his Chance if he continues to develop.

Showed his attitude when he lost the ball- he went and got it back.

Looked a bit tired today but not surprising. Looks a great prospect, possibly a bit early this season to see him but hopefully will get his Chance if he continues to develop.

Showed his attitude when he lost the ball- he went and got it back.

Yes, I have heard similar.

Is Arvin really a Nottingham lad?

In read elsewhere that he is an Essex boy, and its not very often that dangerous Dan is wrong:

"This old Southend lad is something special. I have seen him a few times and like the lad a lot."