ARTICLE: Michael Appleton: "It's one thing I want to do before I leave the football club; make sure we do get promoted." - HAVE A READ! | Vital Football

ARTICLE: Michael Appleton: "It's one thing I want to do before I leave the football club; make sure we do get promoted." - HAVE A READ!

Let's hope there's not a shock announcement on Monday after some euphoria on Sunday!!!

(typing purely from the headline point)

One thing that I really enjoyed on Saturday was the clear joy and respect Appleton showed to his players and vice versa after we secured the win. You really get the sense they are doing this for each other and such unity is not that common. A lot can be understood from the eye contact he made with Jorge Grant at the end of the match. They clearly have a shared vision of success and that seems to run throughout the club.

I think he probably stumbled over his words though and really meant to say "get promoted into the Premiership".

They missed out premier league,

Was meant to be one thing i want to do before i leave this football club is get promoted to the Premier League

At the 5 minute to 5:20 mark he doesn't mention the the premier league. When I first came on here i said I wouldn't troll and never intentional have. The Wilder was meant to done Wednesday why the delay? Bilic we moved quick. announced as soon as he was locked down. Under wilder dowling's days could be numbered. Dowling is appleton's best mate, The best man at his wedding. Fan's at our's are slowly coming round to Wilder. No matter happens tomrrow I hope you win and he stays with you