Arse wipes | Vital Football

Arse wipes

D

Departed

It looks like Arsenal are copying us. Listen to the first few minutes of this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Bunch of sad muppets , someone bothered to google their players , all their pro's and con,s , then promised to copy our philosophy so they gave him the job .
The board actually said he knew the players better than anyone at the club .................wottalottabollox.

So instead of greeting Arsenal fans with a proper NAFF YOU.......

Do we now greet them with a solid BAK YOU?

They just got very badly embarrassed. It's too easy to laugh at them now. Even Bournemouth knew stick a bloke on Jorginho. Pathetic.

TBH, am saddened to see Ar'holes given space on our forum, specially a thread embodying their name, regardless of the context. Surely, this could've been left on the 'other matches' thread.....as far peripheral as possible.

I wouldn’t crow too much yet....best to wait until after we win on Saturday.

More about the money than anything else. They will be desperate next season.

Also, if we could keep all Arsenal discussions in one place it pollutes the forum less. Think of it as a compost heap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised by last night if I'm honest. I was expecting them to win. Obviously I'm hoping with all my ability that we beat the Bin Dippers on Saturday but if we do lose, I really, really, really don't want to see us capitulate like Arsenal did last night.

On a separate note, UEFA need to sort it the fuck out with ticket allocations and logical final locations. I don't think I have ever seen a massive European cup final with so little atmosphere. The location isn't as much of an issue for us but the ticket allocation is still a joke.

Can anyone put a price on what last's night loss cost them with no CL football next season?

Just need to see it written down :-)

As the CL UEFA payments change next season, I expect to see it cost any club (Manure and the arsewipes) at least £50 mill in prize money + media money and around £15 mill in lost ticket revs (hospitality packages and ticket prices are in more demand and command higher premiums), the great unknown is how much it will cost them in Sponsor rev's - shirt deals will, for example, have penalty clawback clauses if you miss CL football two or more seasons in a row....

This can only be good news for us, as it will affect their plans for transfer spending as well as force adjustments to salaries. It will also mean that in terms of commercial sponsorship growth for us (an area we have lagged behind in) we will be ranked as a higher value partner than the arsewipes, if not yet the Manure. I already know of one sponsor who has changed their marcom plans for next season :-)

I expect our 2018/19 turnover to exceed theirs, and the gap in 2019/20 (assuming we get past the group stage next season to exceed £50 mill.

I was surprised by last night if I'm honest. I was expecting them to win. Obviously I'm hoping with all my ability that we beat the Bin Dippers on Saturday but if we do lose, I really, really, really don't want to see us capitulate like Arsenal did last night.

On a separate note, UEFA need to sort it the fuck out with ticket allocations and logical final locations. I don't think I have ever seen a massive European cup final with so little atmosphere. The location isn't as much of an issue for us but the ticket allocation is still a joke.

If ever we needed proof positive that UEFA is only interested in how much they get paid in backhanders and OTTC for these events, it was last night.

What organization in their right minds would continue to pick a venue where the fans are utterly disconnected from the football and where the key camera gantry position keeps TV pictures so far away from the action - let alone having to kick off at 11:30 at night!

It's a shame we don't have an FBI that would look closely into how UEFA made these decisions and why and who what individuals and organizations were enriched by it.

And even now who in their right mind is picking football venues for a final that have less than 80-100,000 seats available for it.

UEFA just want to keep f**king fans over - they are a disgrace.

As the CL UEFA payments change next season, I expect to see it cost any club (Manure and the arsewipes) at least £50 mill in prize money + media money and around £15 mill in lost ticket revs (hospitality packages and ticket prices are in more demand and command higher premiums), the great unknown is how much it will cost them in Sponsor rev's - shirt deals will, for example, have penalty clawback clauses if you miss CL football two or more seasons in a row....

This can only be good news for us, as it will affect their plans for transfer spending as well as force adjustments to salaries. It will also mean that in terms of commercial sponsorship growth for us (an area we have lagged behind in) we will be ranked as a higher value partner than the arsewipes, if not yet the Manure. I already know of one sponsor who has changed their marcom plans for next season :-)

I expect our 2018/19 turnover to exceed theirs, and the gap in 2019/20 (assuming we get past the group stage next season to exceed £50 mill.
Is that why Manure players are taking a 25% pay cut?

Who's the sponsor?