Arsenal v NUFC | Vital Football

Arsenal v NUFC

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Now seems a good time for Arsenal to use us to kick start their season like many teams have done umpteen times over the years. On saying that, how the fuck are we level on points with the likes of these?

Looking further into it, they've had a shocking run since the beginning of October when they beat Bournemouth and were 3rd in the league. Since then Arsenal have only won at West Ham in December and beat Man Utd at home on New Years Day. That's 2 wins in 17 games. In between they have drawn 10 games including the last 4 with 5 defeats.

In the time that they have gained 16 points out of a possible 51, we have 'secured' 26.

Ive gone for a defeat in the scorecast and the heed is obviously pointing towards a big loss but considering what's been on offer this season, a draw would just be typical and a dour 0-0 seen as success.

I see the scorers of 5 of our last 6 league goals are on the bench.

Hold on for 90 minutes then bring 3 of Hayden, Schar, Lejeune and Matty on for a famous victory.

Now seems a good time for Arsenal to use us to kick start their season like many teams have done umpteen times over the years. On saying that, how the fuck are we level on points with the likes of these?

Looking further into it, they've had a shocking run since the beginning of October when they beat Bournemouth and were 3rd in the league. Since then Arsenal have only won at West Ham in December and beat Man Utd at home on New Years Day. That's 2 wins in 17 games. In between they have drawn 10 games including the last 4 with 5 defeats.

In the time that they have gained 16 points out of a possible 51, we have 'secured' 26.

Ive gone for a defeat in the scorecast and the heed is obviously pointing towards a big loss but considering what's been on offer this season, a draw would just be typical and a dour 0-0 seen as success.
I also expect a defeat but then again I've not seen Arsenal play recently.

Either way it's irrelevant as we will still be in the premiership next season and Ash the cash will still be raking it in.

All I can hope for is better football than witnessed in the previous seasons and there's a good chance of that with Saint-Max in the team.

It's a bit odd mind that a dour 0-0 is sarcastically referred to as a success when under our previous manager it was not only a genuine success but also a masterstroke.

Just about sums up the state of our once reputable support.

This should be interesting. Schar and Lejeune on the bench.
I was having a canny afternoon so far, Villa conceding at the death, England cricket team winning the T20. Someone sure to feck the afternoon up.