Arsenal v Aston Villa Match Thread 08/11/2020 19:15 | Page 35 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa Match Thread 08/11/2020 19:15

Its not really Potter's way to be honest, he will set Brighton up to have a go at us. Last season I thought they were on top at VP until Mooy got the red card. Hopefully our new found confidence will see us give them a thumping this time
Yeah that's true actually but I just don't like him or Brighton for that matter, never have done. Actually they have had 50 attempts on goal in their 4 away games and scored 7. Anyway if Villa play like last night then Lamptey will be kept back in his own half. Did I say I cant stand Brighton or the lanky one?

Yeah that's true actually but I just don't like him or Brighton for that matter, never have done. Actually they have had 50 attempts on goal in their 4 away games and scored 7. Anyway if Villa play like last night then Lamptey will be kept back in his own half. Did I say I cant stand Brighton or the lanky one?

I've met the bloke a couple of times, many years ago when he was at Blues and then Southampton. He's actually a very down to earth nice bloke, not one of the up their own arse twats, that many players are these days.

Just watching it again , it’s up with Everton away ( tony Morley ) for my fave game ever to re watch , we were amazing

Am I going nuts or has the 1st bit of Villas first goal been edited out of highlights. Found it on a French tweet but it's gone elsewhere.