Arsenal tickets - Help an exile | Vital Football

Arsenal tickets - Help an exile

Imp13

Vital Squad Member
I thought it may be a good idea to create a thread to link up any exiles that need a ticket and any ST/Bob's Dozen holders that are not using their full allocation.

It may be in vein but it's worth a try.

I'll start, I'm looking for one ticket for the Arsenal game and, as noted in a previous thread, I'm happy to supply your beer until the end of the year.

EDIT: Can meet at Aldershot or before Arsenal.

Thanks.

Good shout Imp13

Would dearly love to take my son, but one is better than none! Happy to transfer cash electronically. Will be at aldershot on Saturday.

A huge thanks to anyone that can help!

Same here. Looking for one ticket. Can repay your kindness in wine/glenrothes/gin!

I'll be at Aldershot probably Braintree and hopefully Arsenal so can exchange then. Happy to paypal/transfer money in advance!

No harm in adding our names as desperate exiles needing tickets for the Arsenal game.

My son and I need tickets if anyone knows of any going spare. Can start with one ticket.

We will be at Aldershot and Braintree games if need to meet.

Can get someone in Lincoln to pay cash or can organise bank transfer.

Thanks.

If anybody could help me out with a ticket I'd be very grateful. I can either get a relative in Lincoln to pay you cash, or see you on the day outside the ground. Please PM me.
Thanks

I'll add my name to the list - one ticket, happy with any price bracket + poison of choice in eternal thanks.

Would need to arrange to pick on the day, but can do money transfer/paypal before, or cash on the day. PM or on here initially as preferred.

Thank you!

This is getting like tinder!

On that theme, everyone posting on here needs to update ticket status to ensure no double bookings or anyone left high and dry. Are Jules and the Mods (a band waiting to happen) able to set this thread up as a specific area of the Vitals site?

UTI

Wondered if maybe we should create a sticky thread for those who need Arsenal tickets and can't get them through friends/family. I'm sorted myself, but I really feel like nobody who wants to go should miss out on the greatest day in our club's history. People on here were super-helpful to me in getting Burnley tickets and with multiple tickets per season ticket and final streight, I'm hoping for similar community spirit this time around. It'll also save the forum from being dominated by multiple threads about the same thing. Just an idea.

Great idea.
All that is being asked is one bit of kindness every 100 years.
Please make this happen for those without.

Ps. When you go for your tickets, best to ask where 617 will be, so you can join in or keep a little distance ????

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably watch it on Tv, but this is worth a go. Good Idea.

I would love to be able to get 2 tickets, but one would be amazing. I'll definitely be at the Braintree game, So can exchange money & Tickets there or set up some kind of ticket transfer etc etc.

I am willing to answer a Lincoln City question (Maybe post 1988 when I started supporting them) to prove my authenticity!

Up the Imps

Probably best if people who are on the look out for ticket(s) copy the below list and add how many tickets they'd ideally like.

Imp13 (1 ticket)
NewburyImp (1 or 2 tickets)
gijsbert_bos (1 ticket)
berksimp (2 tickets)
Croozey (1 ticket)
Chesterimp (1 ticket)

Probably best if people who are on the look out for ticket(s) copy the below list and add how many tickets they'd ideally like.

Imp13 (1 ticket)
gijsbert_bos (1 ticket)
berksimp (2 tickets)
Croozey (1 ticket)
Chesterimp (1 ticket)
Imp yng Nghymru (2 tickets, please!)

Imp13 (1 ticket)
gijsbert_bos (1 ticket)
berksimp (2 tickets)
Croozey (1 ticket)
Chesterimp (1 ticket)
SuffolkImp (1 or 2 tickets)

Hi

just posted on the other thread.

Another exiled Imp looking for 2 tickets. I have no way getting hold of these without some help from somewhere. Does anyone know someone who is willing to get tickets. Happy to pay premium. I was a regular from 1976 until I moved onwards due to work, family etc.

Sadly my owd man passed away in November that would have been my chance. looks like in with the Arsenal fans like Burnley.

Might as well put my name down. Freely admit I've drifted away in the last few years so there's probably more deserving cases but if there's one going. I was a regular through the 90s and early 2000s though if that helps!

Imp13 (1 ticket)
gijsbert_bos (1 ticket)
berksimp (2 tickets)
Croozey (1 ticket)
Chesterimp (1 ticket)
Monkeyg (1 ticket)

I must be starting to like a desperado! Anyway put my name to the list.

Imp13 (1 ticket)
gijsbert_bos (1 ticket)
berksimp (2 tickets)
Croozey (1 ticket)
Chesterimp (1 ticket)
Monkeyg (1 ticket)
bp1466 (2 tickets)

Imp13 (1 ticket)
gijsbert_bos (1 ticket)
berksimp (2 tickets)
Croozey (1 ticket)
Chesterimp (1 ticket)
Monkeyg (1 ticket)
bp1466 (2 tickets)
Beckersimp (preferably 2 tickets but would happily settle for just 1!)

Thanks in advance!

As with most things I get left off the list! http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/images/emoticons/18.gif

Imp13 (1 ticket)
gijsbert_bos (1 ticket)
berksimp (2 tickets)
Croozey (1 ticket)
Chesterimp (1 ticket)
Monkeyg (1 ticket)
bp1466 (2 tickets)
Beckersimp (preferably 2 tickets but would happily settle for just 1!)
SuffolkImp ( 1 or 2 Tickets)

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: