Arsenal pair returning to the Gooners. | Vital Football

Arsenal pair returning to the Gooners.

Whatever happened to Medley? Early on this season he was probably our third best defender (after Ogilvie and Tucker) but then he just disappeared.

Neither of these are a surprise though. Coyle might be a decent player in a team that doesn't just hoof it up to the big men every time it gets the ball.

Blimey. Hoping that there will be some inbound before Saturday, it's a paper thin squad now

GK: Bonham, Walsh

DF: Tucker, Ogilvie, Jackson, Maghoma, McKenzie

MF: Dempsey, O'Keefe, Willock, Mellis, Woods, O'Connor, MacDonald, Johnson

FW: Oliver, Graham, Akinde, Samuel

So, 19 players with Samuel out for the season and O'Keefe and Mellis returning from serious injury, plus two youngsters who are fringe players.

Blimey. Hoping that there will be some inbound before Saturday, it's a paper thin squad now

So, 19 players with Samuel out for the season and O'Keefe and Mellis returning from serious injury, plus two youngsters who are fringe players.
17 fit players?

I’ll still go for a comfortable win in the prediction league on Saturday.

LSB will be on the bench for sure on Saturday
You've all got it wrong. I meant on the bench in the park feeding the birds with stale breadcrumbs. I can see it now - the Pulis arrive and point out that it is "non essential activity". They ask for his name and address but LSB refuses so he is handcuffed and arrested. Whilst he is in police custody Buddha founds the "Free LSB" movement (handy slogan - it rhymes) which is rapidly joined by all posters on this site. You heard it here first.

You've all got it wrong. I meant on the bench in the park feeding the birds with stale breadcrumbs. I can see it now - the Pulis arrive and point out that it is "non essential activity". They ask for his name and address but LSB refuses so he is handcuffed and arrested. Whilst he is in police custody Buddha founds the "Free LSB" movement (handy slogan - it rhymes) which is rapidly joined by all posters on this site. You heard it here first.
Tony Pulis or the police, or maybe The Police????

Haven't we been told at some point that both O'Keefe and Mellis were out for the season too? Hopefully we might still see Samuel again at some stage this season too

Well done and thanks to Trae & Zech. Whilst at GFC, they have both shown glimpses of just why Arsenal rate them so highly. I`m particularly disappointed that Zech is leaving us as I thought that he and Jack had great potential to develop as a strong defensive pairing. Both Zech & Trae (and Jack !) have promising careers ahead of them.

No Phil , you misunderstood Buddha, he said 'Free LSD'

I expect to see another one out before 5e end of the week and 2 arrive.
I think you could be right. We need guaranteed starting players too many players are just not that .So even if the squad is smaller it is a risk worth taking there is enough adaptability in the squad if we have a good quality X1.

Had Tucker been sold and Ehmer stayed Medley would have been a really good partner for him.Coyle probably just needs a bit more time to develop. Would possibly be a really good signing in six months to two years time.

Johnson set to be named as a permanent signing according to Kent Online.

The two Cov signings were desperation signings so I’m not bothered about them, but with other midfielders coming back from injury I’d like to see us offload someone like Willock and instead bring in an experienced CB.

If we manage to get the Charlton lad, Lapslie in, then we won’t have a bad starting XI line-up.