Arsenal game protests | Page 4 | Vital Football

Arsenal game protests

There are people who didn't go to matches that support Benitez and criticise people who go to matches?

Then theirs others who no longer give a fuck anymore.I'm one of them and took 11/4 as soon as we got Bruce for relegation.The sheep have a long grazing period ahead of them and they deserve every feckin defeat comming our way.

Then theirs others who no longer give a fuck anymore.I'm one of them and took 11/4 as soon as we got Bruce for relegation.The sheep have a long grazing period ahead of them and they deserve every feckin defeat comming our way.
I think I am with you now, Bob.

I look back and think the protests I have done but people still go. Have sought compromises with the club, met them face to face and got some movement, only to see it abused. Regular contact with journalists to keep up pressure. Even so, you get criticism from keyboard warriors who haven't lifted their arses from the computer chair to help.

Golf calls, at least I can control that. It's up to the sheep and toothless keyboard warriors now.

Quite a few of us go way back to the very onset of online forums,but we few and far between nowadays.i got so fed up i just gave in against the sheep and just willed them to drop off the cliff edge.This could be the season iv'e waited for for years.I'll cheer every goal that hits the back of our net (with a sad heart) but i'll cheer it in regardless until we get rid of the fat twat.All those that attend deserve everything they have to suffer.

I think we’re gonna sink faster than the Titanic this year and with Bruce at the helm, he’ll abandon ship like he has done at all 11 clubs he’s managed in 9 years or whatever it is, the atmosphere will be more toxic than when Pardew has to retreat to the dugout, we’ll be a goal down before we kick off at home, long may it continue.

TBH i have and never would bet against my club.but this aint my club anymore some corporate mould has taken over and it's now rotten to the core.We will get something back again once the sheep and Ashley fuck off.

Dear NUST Member,

Thank you to all members who filled in our member survey.

4,806 (FFS) members filled in the survey in the allocated two weeks and we are thrilled that so many members took the time to make their views known to the Trust.

Fans responses on tickets and match attendance was split. The Trust represents both non-season ticket holders and current season ticket holders fairly equally, with 40% of members attending a first team away game next season.

A massive 91% of supporters are not satisfied with the current communication from Newcastle United towards its supporters

In terms of the proposed boycott by fans of the Arsenal game the results were unequivocal 84% in favour. When results were filtered to show only members who are current season ticket holders the figure drops to 67% which is still a clear majority of those members surveyed

6050 Members (Last Updated 30-06-19)......

That's why we are fucked,don't blame Ashley or Bruce or the attendees...it's US...the whole city... we are wank :(