Arsenal game protests | Page 3 | Vital Football

Arsenal game protests

FC has made a brilliant appointment for himself, though. To hear those platitudes mouthed by Pardew in a cockney accent, well, you knew they were lies. I can't imagine the grief Bruce will get. Hearing those same old lines in a Geordie accent is going to seem like treachery to those that go.

Walk away, Steve, for your own good. You've started badly - It'll only get worse.

Shearer has always been quite vocal on MOTD regarding the lies peddled by Ashley’s managers. It will interesting to hear his views this season...

Reactions: Rza
Steve Bruce on Talksport reckons the boycott and protests won't happen. He's been 'Ashlied'. Will rue the day he left Sheff Wed

Steve Bruce on Talksport reckons the boycott and protests won't happen. He's been 'Ashlied'. Will rue the day he left Sheff Wed

McN,
personally I think Bruce is right, there won't be much in the way of 'protest'.
'Support the team not the regime'.
I also think Bruce walked in to this with his eye's wide open, the Fecker must have the skin of a Rhinoceros. He's already started chanting the party line, the Man can have no pride or dignity.

Ashliar's plan is to have a manager to toe the party line but thinks it will deflect blame if the manager had a Geordie accent. If he has one geordie on side then others will follow!

There was nothing worse than hearing the cockney drivel spouted by Kinnear and Alan "That win is for Mike, cos he's a fan" Pardew.

It's going to be a tough season ahead but obviously the sheep are happy with a striker who scored a wopping 7 league goals last season coming in for £40m. Plus the inevitable couple of free's.

So how much net spend has actually paid this summer? Next to fuck all I imagine.

Sky will too busy fawning over Arsenal's record breaking signing Pepe who Rafa tried to sign two years ago to bother about any protest. Penfold went as high as £9m which was given short shrift by Angers, the team he was playing for before Lille. 11 days to go until the end of the transfer window. I wonder what excuses get trotted out this time.

I still can't believe so many people were taken in by Rafa.
OK so my position is that I was the first to advocate Rafa on 9th Jan 2016.

Ashley has done one or two good things for the club, employing KK, employing Rafa and in one window, buying some quality. The rest of the time he has screwed up.

Either you get Rafa's personality or you don't. He has never walked out on a contract. His charity and community work suggests he is a decent bloke who was a bit too confident that he could bring some sanity to the club and a crap owner.

After being shat on persistently, he didn't renew. As KK once said about what Rafa called the project, “It’s not like it said in the brochure”. KK and Rafa just had different views about contracts.

That being said; were they really? The numbers of season ticket sales would suggest not.
It was recently reported that there were 6,500 less sold than at the same stage last year.

The Sun described it as a "mass protest" by Newcastle fans.

Meanwhile Rafa decided to turn down loads of offers from top European clubs after discovering on google maps that China wasn't that far from Liverpool.

I fucking despair man.

For all those that weren't taken in by the unholy Ashley/Rafa alliance this is going to be the best season in three years,now we have a glimmer of hope :yes:

Shearer has always been quite vocal on MOTD regarding the lies peddled by Ashley’s managers. It will interesting to hear his views this season...

I can't see him pointing the finger at his mate Brooce. He'll go for Ashleys jugular again and to be fair he won't be wrong. Brooce looks like something off spitting image

I was under the impression over 10k were available after the renewal deadline passed. The reasons may be manyfold. Exorbitant price increase, fed up with the game in general, the manager, the owner, being able to see most games (if not all) live via a computer to name but a few. From a selfish point of view I am thankful that in years long gone I could take my two boys to the match and not have to pay stupid money at the gate, sit them on a barrier and not give a shit if I got wet. You also didn't need loyalty points for away games, and the list goes on and on.

I was under the impression over 10k were available after the renewal deadline passed. The reasons may be manyfold. Exorbitant price increase, fed up with the game in general, the manager, the owner, being able to see most games (if not all) live via a computer to name but a few. From a selfish point of view I am thankful that in years long gone I could take my two boys to the match and not have to pay stupid money at the gate, sit them on a barrier and not give a shit if I got wet. You also didn't need loyalty points for away games, and the list goes on and on.
Some of the guys I know who travel up from here, mostly who worked as expats, would have cancelled but for the deal they got in the relegation season and had to renew from March. In a way, I can understand it since they missed out on SJP during their working lives.

Apart from that, with a Championship manager and absentee landlord owner, I can't understand anyone else wanting to renew.

OK so my position is that I was the first to advocate Rafa on 9th Jan 2016.

Ashley has done one or two good things for the club, employing KK, employing Rafa and in one window, buying some quality. The rest of the time he has screwed up.

Either you get Rafa's personality or you don't. He has never walked out on a contract. His charity and community work suggests he is a decent bloke who was a bit too confident that he could bring some sanity to the club and a crap owner.

After being shat on persistently, he didn't renew. As KK once said about what Rafa called the project, “It’s not like it said in the brochure”. KK and Rafa just had different views about contracts.

I have to say i see it rather differently.

For me employing Rafa wasn't good for the club, it was good for Ashley. All the club did was waste 3 years.

For me all Rafa did was leave because he had a better and more lucrative offer on the table.

For me employing Rafa wasn't good for the club, it was good for Ashley. All the club did was waste 3 years.

For me all Rafa did was leave because he had a better and more lucrative offer on the table.
My argument back in 2016 was that Rafa would have been great for the club had Ashley invested appropriately, as he did McClaren. Ashley showed his colours by not keeping his word with the "every last penny" pledge. The opportunity to progress with a world class manager was wasted.

You're right though, he has been good for the value of Ashley's asset. The Ayoze fee is testament to that.The sad part is that with what Rafa achieved on a limited budget, it has probably prolonged Ashley's stay for a few more years.

There is no other way to see it,fuck the diplomacy.

Facts are there is not a manager on earth who would be good for NUFC under Ashley.

Benitez enabled him more than any other in his rape of our club,shame on anyone who supported this alliance,especially those hypocrites who like to point the finger at other fans for attending.

Benitez enabled him more than any other in his rape of our club,shame on anyone who supported this alliance,especially those hypocrites who like to point the finger at other fans for attending.

There are people who didn't go to matches that support Benitez and criticise people who go to matches?