Arsenal atmosphere !!!! | Vital Football

Arsenal atmosphere !!!!

chopey

Vital Squad Member
I dont know how many on here go to the games on a regular basis but the atmosphere has been intimidating and awfull since christmas which came to a head against sunderland with 3 lads fighting near me, and then at the liverpool 4 blokes were squaring up to each other in the bogs at half time.

If we go down against arsenal the town will go up, and even if we stay up whats to celebrate ? Staying up with a team full of internationals with a duck egg in charge .

For lots of reasons i am not looking forward to the last game

Just like the relegation season. Last few games it was awful to be there, you had the ashley out brigade winding up the "stick by the team" section. Until it just became unbearable.

Interesting thought, I wonder how many of the "stick by the team" section expect the team to stick by us if we go down.

Im in two minds about going back, even if we survive thanks to the regime and their puppet.

Some members of the crowd just need a good shake and a slap as the daggers you get as you slag off the inept, amateur in charge just take the piss. Nee wonder some are battling over it.

The one's around wor seat just take it and never bat an eyelid in anger. If I do decide to continue then i want an area that vents.

Can't abide this chest beating "stick by the team" shite.

Clap like a seal all you want, but don't interfere with me when I am airing my viewpoint.

That's all I ask/demand.