Arsenal 18/01/21 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Arsenal 18/01/21

We need help and quick. Unfortunately it is not coming any time soon. See you all after the Villa debacle can’t wait😀

Mitrovic header in added time hit a Man U defender and it went very close to being an equaliser. It seems that some of the teams in the Premiership who are near the foot of the table are, as you would expect, not lying down and just making the numbers up. I would expect the same from us. The next couple of games may give an indication of our direction. I know which way I think it will go.

Starting at Villa on Saturday. I think Fulham will get out of trouble. Burnley and Brighton are on the up at least Palace not great. As for us we know what the answer is. Unless things change we will be in the relegation zone sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Now Burnley beat Liverpool and are now level on points with SDU. Brighton in Ashley's favourite position of 17th only 2 points behind but played a game more.

Then we have Fulham (12 points) & West Brom (11 points ) both of them are capable of catching up. Sheff Utd are out of it, unless they could play SDU every week.