Arry resigns from QPR | Vital Football

Arry resigns from QPR

spurs93

Vital 1st Team Regular
Harry Redknapp has resigned as manager of Queens Park Rangers.

The announcement comes the day after a deadline day when the veteran manager was known to have been very frustrated by the lack of incoming transfer activity.

The resignation was accepted by the board today and his departure was announced shortly before 2:30pm.

Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey are in temporary charge while Tim Sherwood is likely to be an early favourite for the role.

I see Les and Chris have taken initial control, but does it mean that Tim will now be the man to take over?

Redknapp quits QPR. Enter Redknapp-lite, in the form of Harry's boys... Ferdinand, Ramsay and possibly Sherwood.

What a sick joke this all is on the QPR fans.

No idea what is going on but Harry was here over a very enjoyable period of being a Spurs fan. He needed to move on. Thank you Harry. Hope things work out for you.

None of the above of spurs 93 sounds right to me.

There is another story:

"Harry Redknapp has quit Queens Park Rangers after a dramatic 5.30am phone call to Tony Fernandes. Redknapp, 67, has now told Sportsmail how he came to the decision that he could not continue after being told he would need replacements for both right and left knees. Unable to walk even 100 yards, he accepted he was not the man to lead Rangers into their relegation fight. And he called owner Fernandes in the small hours to deliver the news."

Now unless I see footage of him running down the high street.......
I don't want to believe anything else. Call me naive if you like but he was a good manager for us and always seems fair.

I agree with '80', thanks Harry mate and all the best for the future.

Lol.

Knee surgery?

More like the chairman refused to spend in jan

Hoddle gone aswell now......100% deadwood going to be manager..... He has a dislike for the king of white hart lane.

The master of smoke and mirrors smoked out....... Bet he didn't see that coming.
Think the old boy needs a cataract op not a knee one.

Apparently it was down to the fact that Ferdinand was put in charge of the transfer dealings in Jan.

That worked well then!

How many failures does Ferdinand have to be involved in before somebody cottons on that he is a Jonah of football?

Don't think he's that gullible!

Fernandez said they had used up all of the wallet and had bought the players in the summer.

Remember, he is still dealing with that terrible airline disaster from just a few months ago.

Not as far as the self appointed legend that is redknapp is concerned.
Just in his understanding of football in general.
Let's see what the 3 amigos do for his club.

One thing with sherwood, it will be exciting. I always liked Sherwood and will be happy to see him have a chance to manage and at a club that you assume will look to embrace his ideas and also when the ability is there, back him with money. I can see quite a lot of changes in the summer regardless of who is in charge and personally I hope to see the three (plus Bond) do well

http://newsthump.com/2015/02/04/harry-redknapp-signs-three-replacement-knees-on-60k-a-week-contracts/