Arrgghhhhh! | Vital Football

Arrgghhhhh!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Lovely lady, skimpy bikini, walks out of the steam room as soon as I walk in. Ok, I can just about tolerate that, I'm so gorgeous I do intimidate the ladies...

In walks a 19 stone lady (I know her weight because she told me, she's lost 3 stone as well bless her, long may that continue... I digress) ... and she then goes on to tell me, in great detail, about her Christmas preparations. As you might have figured by now, I just SO love talking Christmas... ahem.

In conclusion?

Father Christmas, God, Cupid, every good looking lady in the world, and my guardian angel all hate me.

FACT.

Oh I could have gone on... and on... and on!!!!!!

It was so funny though, top notch girl out she goes and in comes Christmas lady. You go in steam rooms to relax not talk! :3:

Funny that,cos my mother in law said she bumped into a boring old sad bald headed fella in the sauna today.
She said he seemed very angry with himself and had a fat arse with Grumpy tattooed on his neck. :17:

Oh quite contrare clubpaver, I now have glutes to die for.

Well, you did bring it up!!!!!

Lol

:10:

BTW Monsieur Fear,the mother in law said thanks very much.She hasn`t had a laugh like that for ages !

Had an image of Shallow AL film with with Jack Black that big woman in it, but more importantly remember its what is inside that matters probably KFC Galaxy caramels loads of chip fat and 2 litres of pepsi :10:

Lol, bless her, I did forget to mention she was a proper grown up, in her 60's ..unlike me, I'm still a teenager in a grown up body!!