Arrested for making a gesture? | Vital Football

Arrested for making a gesture?

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
The Police have warned Newcastle fans against making Nazi salutes to make fun of DiCanio in their derby match this weekend.

Has the world gone mad? You can be arrested for taunting the opposition manager now?

When did the Nazis take over Britain?

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8630952/Police-Warn-Toon-Fans-About-Nazi-Salute-Bantz

I think it's what's referred to as 'irony'. Straight from the You couldn't make it up school that one.

Looks like the cells could be full to the rafters in Newcastle over the weekend then......

FFS, are they going to arrest 25,000 +.......Lol

If this was at Bradford,I would imagine the bloke with the tannoy would have a field day :
"Would the people in the main stand,on the far right,please refrain from gesturing at Mussolini Di Canio "

Wow. Amazing. Thought we had freedom of speech.

My mistake.

Goodness me, is there nothing better to be doing!?

I might have to stay away from the game if you can't salute these sort of characters!

If the whole ground does it, they would look foolish making a few token arrests, I will not be turned away from my game by petty bureaucrats, I was raised with what my old man called the British attitude, what followed was a lecture on what it meant to be British, but what it all really boiled down to was "fuck you!"

I've been training my right arm not to rise in such a fashion but the training isn't going well !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :14: