Argentina | Vital Football

Argentina

Argentina - try playing football, all you have shown so far is a spiteful, childish attitude because you are losing e losing 3-0 now!!!!

South America has had a poor World Cup so far. Croatia, an average European team, smashing Argentina. Argies are the perennial disappointments, even during the Batitstua era. Europe is just a far better footballing nation than South America.

Well done Croatia and great goal by Modric but Argentina really should've done better but with zero service to strikers like Aguero and Messi they were toothless.

Just thought " Shite" would have been "nuff said".
Can't remember the guy's name on the old board, who specilised in one word match sumeries. Made I laugh they did.

Europe is just a far better footballing nation than South America.

So glad we aren’t part of that European Nation any more.

Should they maybe only have 1 team now rather than 40? Bit like they reckon there should be a GB team rather than the 4 home countries?

As much as I enjoyed the match, I'm not going to poke fun at Argentina. Let's remember that England haven't qualified yet, all we need to do is slip up against Panama and lose to Belgium and we'll be out as well!

Well played to Croatia though, played some good stuff and took their chances when they came.

Just thought " Shite" would have been "nuff said".
Can't remember the guy's name on the old board, who specilised in one word match sumeries. Made I laugh they did.

That was Robbo, he still does that on his FB page. Unless we get thrashed, and he says Scally out, for two words lol

I did like the fact that Scotland were represented in last night's game. But how did Argentina persuade Rab C Nesbit to become their manager?