Are you really working class? | Vital Football

Are you really working class?

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/you-working-class-take-quiz-2267999

Apparently I am but these questions are decidedly dodgy.

Without doubt working class and I`m here till 5 in the bloody morning to prove it !
You don`t catch middle class people working nights !
19 points.

I got 12-13. I'm not sure to count 2 points or 3 on the qualification because I am studying for a degree but I don't yet have one

It's stupid I have qualifications above GCSE, including a number of AS levels I took for the hell of it, let alone industry specific but they aren't dealt with there.

But let's not accuse the Mirror (has Cisneros left his plane yet, refuelled or landed?) of pandering to their readership?

-10 points im moving on up the system baby watch me go, i might soon qualify for government experiments to be done on me as a payed job woohoo

I got 23 points. But I own my own house and drive a Mercedes, far more status worthy than a BMW.

mike_field - 12/9/2013 02:57

It's stupid I have qualifications above GCSE, including a number of AS levels I took for the hell of it, let alone industry specific but they aren't dealt with there.

But let's not accuse the Mirror (has Cisneros left his plane yet, refuelled or landed?) of pandering to their readership?

pandering? in tuc conference week? never :10:

Huh never know one day yow lot might be down here in the bottomless pit of the slums folk and you will need me to guide you through surviving the real world like how to live around hoodies in your streets that come out howling at night on the prowl i will take you through it step by step but then your on your own its dog eat dog down the ladder right!! lol

I like golf and football so I had to stop taking the test sadly which makes me an illegal immigrant apparently.

ClivetheVillan - 12/9/2013 18:27

Huh never know one day yow lot might be down here in the bottomless pit of the slums folk and you will need me to guide you through surviving the real world like how to live around hoodies in your streets that come out howling at night on the prowl i will take you through it step by step but then your on your own its dog eat dog down the ladder right!! lol
FFS Clive when did ya move to the Wrena your not on ya own mate I only scored 14 and I got 4 of them in the first two questions.

26 points: No I am not 2nd generation of. I am 4th generation of however my Mom and her ancestors were classed as middle class. There wasn't any of the lower middle class/higher middle class then.

It was working class/middle class and upper class

kefkat - 12/9/2013 18:45

26 points: No I am not 2nd generation of. I am 4th generation of however my Mom and her ancestors were classed as middle class. There wasn't any of the lower middle class/higher middle class then.

It was working class/middle class and upper class
Or you could say rag arses/rag arse wannabe's and posh barstewards

gator - 12/9/2013 18:36

ClivetheVillan - 12/9/2013 18:27

FFS Clive when did ya move to the Wrena your not on ya own mate I only scored 14 and I got 4 of them in the first two questions.

:19: The Wrena is for proper tough folk Tipton is a lot of wannabe's lol just had to have a go at my neighbour his son has chucked a piece of tarpolin or somet and it touched my neck so just told him if i catch him feckin about again he is gonna have a tailing :3: Oh the joys of the Lost City estate bloody shat hole it is lol

28 points and i'm very disappointed with myself, after all I went to boarding school for 10 yers I'll have you know, not my fault I was thick and didnt like it so only got A levels and no degree I think my taste in music , love of crap food and distinct dislike of Polo let me down !!!!!

what a load of crap anyway take people as you find them in all honesty, I cant stand the majority of the type of people that attended schools I was so priviliged to attend. I somehow think I would feel inadequate attending old boy reunions with Sir Charles Dunstone, Stephen Fry, Rick Stein, John and David Suchet, Jonny Vaughan, Jonathan Agnew, the owner of GU deserts etc etc etc.

Maybe I am suffering from the politics of envy? Yeah I could do with a few extra bob, but I'm happy with me and my life so there you have it, if that questionnaire is a barometer of class and is vaguely accurate I guess i'm middle of the road

You snobby twat I hear you all cry !!!! Exactly what the Skeggster thought until he met the fat one ! :14: