Are you really working class? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Are you really working class?

I have learnt in life to take people as you meet them, ive met posh sound lads and i have also worked for posh snobs who have there heads up there own arse same goes for my area around me loads of unemplyed and working class some are sound some are arrogant twats as i say you can not catorgarise folk on there so called media class we are all human some of us struggle some of us have worked hard and luckily got to a good place to be but materials aren't everything to me i would rather be a softy lower class bloke i am at the moment than someone who looks down on other people i can't stand people like that tbh

ClivetheVillan - 12/9/2013 19:18

I have learnt in life to take people as you meet them, ive met posh sound lads and i have also worked for posh snobs who have there heads up there own arse same goes for my area around me loads of unemplyed and working class some are sound some are arrogant twats as i say you can not catorgarise folk on there so called media class we are all human some of us struggle some of us have worked hard and luckily got to a good place to be but materials aren't everything to me i would rather be a softy lower class bloke i am at the moment than someone who looks down on other people i can't stand people like that tbh
I would rather a streetwise self made Millionaire than a silver spoon pompous prick millionaire.

32. Middle Class. I do find some of the questions a bit off though. The one that asks where you eat out. I do all 4, so which do I chose? I picked 3, but could have chosen 4.

Also, the savings one. I have assets, but they aren't what you would call savings. To me that means cash in the Bank.

Anyway, it's all a bit arbitrary.

Surely classes are just a mindset just like Mrs Bucket working class background but living a middle class lifestyle.

Agreed to some extent gator. Also, to use Education as a measure of class is redundant these days. Real Upper Classes don't need to study or work.

I am from a working class background, and it's still in me to an extent. I can't get a man in to do decorating or anything i can do myself, and that's down to my Dad. He would have gone mad if I did.

With so many people going to Uni and all the service jobs we now have, no wonder the Middle Class is the largest according to this scale.

gator - 12/9/2013 19:37
I would rather a streetwise self made Millionaire than a silver spoon pompous prick millionaire.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant totally agree :1: :19: :7:

Well that's right because Grammar schools are now gone which were class dividers and I find most silver spooners have no manual working skills and not a lot of social skills unless it's to con someone.

I always take people for who they are and are towards me rather than any car they drive or how big there house is, good genuine down to earth folk are priceless regardless of this so called class bs to me surviving and keeping a roof over my lads heads and food are the only concerns i have cars materials can all be took from me thats all that matters in this world to me oh and Villa ;)

Surely the definition of 'working class' isn't what it once was.

Appears to be a growing 'underclass' imo. The 'working class', as previously defined, have merged with the 'lower middle class'.