Are you an anarchist? | Vital Football

Are you an anarchist?

Just wondering Buddha about the academic rigour of the survey that tells me I am 84% anarchist and 20% non anarchist.

Reminds me of those women's cosmetics ads where "84% of 137 women agree"!

My work computer won't let me be an anarchist :-(
Is it a quiz about the Sex Pistols? Seen them a couple of times, so does that make me an archaist or the antichrist?

77% Yes, 12% No, `and I would argue that none of the answers I gave were Anarchist. Libertarian maybe.

the questions and answer options are a bit simplistic, all a bit black or white. i think you can respect authority without blindly following it

77% anarchist and 0% non anarchist! Is the missing 23% Gills? If so should be the other way round.

80% anarchist /16% not anarchist
Questions are rather loaded though only a bit of fun I guess.

Got confused with the questions. Is there one that tells you if you're an Antichrist as well?

I do know what I want but I don't know how to get it.

86% Anarchist but the questions were a bit motherhood and apple pie. I'd rather have given more qualified answers, say, on the Likert scale.

79% anarchist
40% not anarchist.

119% correct.

Where’s Nobby? I want to rate myself against a true upholder of the law. Not you lot of degenerates and criminals....

79% anarchist
40% not anarchist.

119% correct.

Where’s Nobby? I want to rate myself against a true upholder of the law. Not you lot of degenerates and criminals....
I did start but after the age and gender questions, there weren't any with a response I would have chosen ?

82% Anarchist 62% not.

Looks like I am sitting on the fence - even though I don't own the fence. How about that for some anarchy in action !

A world without rules is just bollox though Buddah.

We instinctively know right from wrong and don't need to be told but there are many rules that we do follow becuase they make sense. A perfect example is would a decent person drive 80 MPH down a road past an infant school at the time the kids were coming out ?

We have speed limits and we have cameras to catch people but actually we all (hopefully) would follow the speed limit rule because of the potential condequnces of hitting a child at 80 MPH.

Rules are good. Its just stupid rules that are not.

But there's obvious self interest rules e.g. Let's agree that green means go

Then there's obvious wicked rules e.g. Let's make all the Jews wear yellow stars

Then there is the vast universe of less clear cases in between e.g. Let's limit how much property someone can own; or what kind of taxes to have, where reasonable people can argue, not just about what the rule should be, but whether there should be a rule at all -e.g. never mind blue passports, who came up with the idea of passports at all.