Are you a Psychopath | Vital Football

Are you a Psychopath

gator

Vital Champions League
Watching the channel 4 programme tonight has been absolutely fascinating and unless you know all about psychopathy then you would be really surprised who are actually psychopath's.There is a test you can take sorry but don't how to do links at channel4.com/psychopathnight now just because you may score high doesn't mean your the next Charles Manson but it does indicate that you have a lot psychopathic traits.

55%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Cheers J forgot what mine said but I actually scored 82% and I probably cheated a little bit on one question will have to do it again.

Yeah, some are a little iffy but tried to be realistic. The one about favourite animals was daft, piranha would be no ones but bet people go for they one! Lol

PMSL I wouldn't care if people thought I was a psychopath. It wouldn't trouble me.

Education - no place for my specific qualifications in your drugeon led generalisation?

Favourite news source...non of those listed but I guess C4 are being paid for referals here. I had to go prefer not to say.

Favourite animal...non of those listed. I don't like puppys, but I quite like dogs. I don't like fish because that can include guppy's but I miss my Oscars. I'm not allowed to choose.

Music, same choice, some classical, some heavy rock, some thrash, some pop.

Why is it that all tests about psychopaths want to put you in a specific box!

55%

No wonder me and JF get on PMSL

My new score 85%
You can play hard ball with the best of them!You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it-even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way.Nothing fazes you.You are decisive,self confident and pretty much up for anything.You are a means to an end person.For you,it's not necessarily a matter of right or wrong,But of what gets the job done.Bring it on is your mantra,But to help those around you keep their heads,You should learn some tricks to help you temper your self satisfying tendencies.

mike_field - 14/12/2013 23:28

PMSL I wouldn't care if people thought I was a psychopath. It wouldn't trouble me.

Education - no place for my specific qualifications in your drugeon led generalisation?

Favourite news source...non of those listed but I guess C4 are being paid for referals here. I had to go prefer not to say.

Favourite animal...non of those listed. I don't like puppys, but I quite like dogs. I don't like fish because that can include guppy's but I miss my Oscars. I'm not allowed to choose.

Music, same choice, some classical, some heavy rock, some thrash, some pop.

Why is it that all tests about psychopaths want to put you in a specific box!

55%

No wonder me and JF get on PMSL
Come on Mike come on down join me and the joker out of batman.Must admit got me pretty spot on there my oldest daughter has always said I have no inhibitions and she's right.

I put puppys because I do you got more than me admit it iv'e seen your psychotic rages on here before lol.

I misunderstood the animal question, I answered puppies but thought it was favourite animal to eat.

There, now up to 100%. Lol

:22:

Gator, I like you, but there is one thing I will never do and that is cum on down with you!

I appreciate the sentiment and I know I am verbally very cute, but it ain't going to happen lol

Also Gator mate, if you are going to present yourself as a psycho...don't reference your daughter who says you have no inhibitions.

It's as bad as my eldest saying I wake her late in the night for a 'good conversation' PMSL

That really is going to read two ways lol

Oi my rages are controlled and designed purely to aide the forum...I'll fight anyone on angry birds who says otherwise!

JF I can believe that, a puppy is the closest you get to pussy isn't it.

I need to log off PMSL

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

52% for me and I like cats so, although I is an angry person sometimes, I won't after your liver any time soon...

mike_field - 14/12/2013 23:53

Gator, I like you, but there is one thing I will never do and that is cum on down with you!

I appreciate the sentiment and I know I am verbally very cute, but it ain't going to happen lol

Also Gator mate, if you are going to present yourself as a psycho...don't reference your daughter who says you have no inhibitions.

It's as bad as my eldest saying I wake her late in the night for a 'good conversation' PMSL

That really is going to read two ways lol

Oi my rages are controlled and designed purely to aide the forum...I'll fight anyone on angry birds who says otherwise!

JF I can believe that, a puppy is the closest you get to pussy isn't it.

I need to log off PMSL
Fucking brilliant no answer to that JF absolutely shocking they serve puppy at VFM's must be a Yank delicacy.

thefacehead - 14/12/2013 23:55

52% for me and I like cats so, although I is an angry person sometimes, I won't after your liver any time soon...
Your just mild bud you really need to upgrade it's great fun :95:

Fucking brilliant no answer to that JF absolutely shocking they serve puppy at VFM's must be a Yank delicacy.

I only get awway with it because I know you want me to cum down mate PMSL

If you didn't know who I was and we ever met, you break me lol

As for puppy's at VFM...some of the staff...yummy.

mike_field - 15/12/2013 00:24

I only get awway with it because I know you want me to cum down mate PMSL

If you didn't know who I was and we ever met, you break me lol

As for puppy's at VFM...some of the staff...yummy.
lol you have had a drink haven't you psycho but tell you what if your interested in that sort of programme it really was fascinating.