Are you a Psychopath | Page 2 | Vital Football

Are you a Psychopath

Yeah I'm going now....love you lol

But do I care I've had a drink....I'm now thinking of puppies in a different way. I won't talk about cats.

Night all!

ps - yeah, didn't watch this one, because missus was sure she'd seen it before, but I love the brain, psychology and so on. Derren Brown is wank, but he knows his place, for those who don't think that way it's fantastic mate, because if you don't get lost in the show, you can see the leads...it always amazes my kids like magic always does, but when the stubtle elements dawn on them it's great.

And I still can't explain all of it, and that's why I keep watching.

Same as progs like that, just trying to understand and then wondering about the bits you tally with. The only thing you decide is choice isn't it...otherwise you can go both ways.

But it is fascinating.

45% Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

That's me

As I expected, I'm the nicest person on here. I scored 21%.

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

You are a lovely person bbj. I'm still going to eat your puppy though, sorry but the survey all but insists I do!!

18%

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

27%

BBJ - 15/12/2013 23:16

So Wurzel is nicer than me. I'll get him!

LOL, you me and Siggy need to stick together and watch our backs from all these headcases.

Wurzel - 15/12/2013 14:18

BBJ - 15/12/2013 23:16

So Wurzel is nicer than me. I'll get him!

LOL, you me and Siggy need to stick together and watch our backs from all these headcases.

Consider it done. However we should ask BBJ to join us, that way he can focus on getting everyone else.

I can honestly say no, i want to cry at Marley and me type of films i can't even walk in a pet shop and see rabbits and guinepigs in cages i want to take em home ffs lol unless this is still what pshyco's do dunno im just not the quickest spark in the world and family orientated protective otherwise live and let live is my motto or again unless this is still what psyhco's do lol