Are we missing the fans more than most | Page 3 | Vital Football

Are we missing the fans more than most

Would not have been bad to replace Jack IMO.
CW had that option Chips but obviously thought his no marks, has beens, never beens - brought in by him-could cover otherwise he'd have spent on a LCB rather than the others he brought in.

CW had that option Chips but obviously thought his no marks, has beens, never beens - brought in by him-could cover otherwise he'd have spent on a LCB rather than the others he brought in.
Sorry TT but I thought that the Prince stopped it.

But Jack played two games this season (last in September).
I looked up his injury Chips and he missed 5 games at the end of last season so thought it was then. His last game was, as you say, in Sept, 21st, v Villa so you could say CW prioritised Brewster , signed 2 Oct, over replacing JOC.The rest were already here.

That worked out well!

For those who aren’t so sure this tweet was in reply to a clip of the greasy chip butty song ringing round BDTBL just before kick off there’s also a reply from paddy I’ll see if I can find it but I think it leaves little doubt

yes 100 percent missed them more than any other team. these players fed of us fans simply as that .Adrenelin junkies our players, without that theyre woeful.

does anyone think the new signings would have played better wi 30000 of us behind em singing their names roaring them on. i do

does anyone think the new signings would have played better wi 30000 of us behind em singing their names roaring them on. i do
Some definitely, one beyond hope- the crowd noise would probably scare him seeing as he looks scared even when he's on the pitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most couldn’t have played any worse although it was probably a blessing for ramsdale he could quite easily gone the same way as long if we had been in and he started like that
I take your argument he may not have with a crowd behind him but I’m not convinced he would taking his technique into account the others we can only guess but the Adrenalin rush Duffy talked of can surely only help players

I looked up his injury Chips and he missed 5 games at the end of last season so thought it was then. His last game was, as you say, in Sept, 21st, v Villa so you could say CW prioritised Brewster , signed 2 Oct, over replacing JOC.The rest were already here.

That worked out well!
At the time who complained TT. Don't do a Sir Hindsight on me mate.

Last edited: