Are we happy? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Are we happy?

Are you happy with Jose and our football?

• Yes 100% happy, he's heading for a Trophy

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Yes, but not 100% Happy, we'll miss the targets

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No, he's the anti-Christ of attractive football

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, his tactics and his motivation are poor, he'll fail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't decide - I still prefer Poch

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sooner or later, he'll c**p on everyone

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I couldn't find any others ways to say are you 100% happy, other than the first two choices - I thought they were more than sufficient !

For the record, I voted for the second 100% option.

I tried to echo the feelingts/debate we had at the bar after the ManC game...
Hi Ex, wasn't having a direct dig at you with the poll wording and I have often thought about creating one. Ain't easy!. Just found every option (bar 1st) had a negative connotation. Not that I can offer an alternative! I WELCOME another subject to debate while the lads put their feet up.

BTW, No. 2 "Yes, but not 100% Happy, we'll miss the targets "

What targets? I wasn't aware of any formally announced. The target that I envisioned was arrest the decline.

Hi Ex, wasn't having a direct dig at you with the poll wording and I have often thought about creating one. Ain't easy!. Just found every option (bar 1st) had a negative connotation. Not that I can offer an alternative! I WELCOME another subject to debate while the lads put their feet up.

What targets? I wasn't aware of any formally announced. The target that I envisioned was arrest the decline.

Josie losely spoke about how difficult it would be to achieve Top 4 / win a trophy - so many have assumed that this must be his (the clubs) aim? Sorry, just assumed most were attuned to this?

Anyway, as I said it's loosely how we debated (always fun in the bar after a game) the 'state' of our team/club/management and of course players; it seemed to be a good one to try now and then again when the Friendlies are on and see how (if?) what changes we can perceive in attitudes.

Personally, I'm struggling with our hoof ball and kick and rush for much of our games (although the last 15 mins against Southampton were exhilarating football (once we decided we had to press, we had to pass and we had to score!) - but I can also see why Josie thinks it's necessary so that he/we can reach our objectives.

Last edited:

I hope one target was top 4 and another a cup.

I can't pick any of those options, Ex!

I can't say I'm happy because we are just not playing well at all, but it's been a while since I could say that, so for me the problems run deeper than Jose. We've swapped sideways and backwards possession based football that bored the pants off me, to surrendering possession to the opposition and completely wasting it when we do get the ball.

That's like choosing between a kick in the head and a kick in the nuts.

Was I happy with the appointment? Hell no. Am I unhappy with his performance as manager so far? I can't say that I am. In all honesty, he's doing okay and needs time to build his own team.

So, I guess I'm not happy with our performances, mildly pleased with Jose's management so far and I do not think we are going to win a trophy this season.

I hope one target was top 4 and another a cup.
TBH Nick, seeing how we were descending in to an abyss, just be challenging for top 4 alone would've pleased me. I'd like to think that would've been paramount to Levy. As for trophies, Jose does have his work cut out as of now. Knock out comps and Jose, if anyone can he can!

Yes.
Happy. I think he has done well to (seemingly) create a team ethic.
Get rid of some.
Stick lads out on decent loans.
In his conferences he looks like a man in charge who is commanding some respect again after the United debacle.
Happy yes. Like he was with the duvets at the lodge.
Need to start playing more pretty and aggressive football but I think that will come next season. Shame we have a euros and he doesn't get a full summer to work with them.

Any manager needs to be supported by the owners of the club to get the players he needs.
When this procedure is completed, then we can judge him.
To this purpose, it is also necessary to know the targets set by the owners.

For some people, next to the targets to be achieved, it is also important to watch attractive football.

I think that Spurs are now at a point that winning silverware should be the absolute priority, no matter how.

Any manager needs to be supported by the owners of the club to get the players he needs.
When this procedure is completed, then we can judge him.
To this purpose, it is also necessary to know the targets set by the owners.

For some people, next to the targets to be achieved, it is also important to watch attractive football.

I think that Spurs are now at a point that winning silverware should be the absolute priority, no matter how.
The worrying thing is that Daniel Levy has said , not long ago , that winning cups and CL qualification was not the bottom line . He actually said it would be boring if we were qualifying for the champions league, easily , every year . That is something I don’t understand .
unless I read what he said entirely wrong , I posted it on here , then I don’t understand

There definitely seems to be a concerted hope that Jose fails with us , this could be his best 2 fingers to everyone yet if he does well.
When the gooners version of Zammo McGuire starts criticising us you know we are on the right path.
I hope he doesn't put a bet on us catching the chavs. Be bad for his rehab. Twat.